Is the Vita version of DBZ Battle Of Z not coming to the west?

#1DarthLaharlPosted 9/15/2013 3:57:55 PM
I'm not even a fan of DBZ but I'd play it on my Vita. I don't see the Vita version on Amazon.
---
Weebo is just another derogatory insult that people hate to be called but will later end up accepting. (Ex. nerd, emo, hipster, gay, and even the N-word.)
#2vanguard29Posted 9/15/2013 3:59:56 PM
for now at least, it will be download only.
---
"What is a heart? Can it be seen if I rip open this chest of yours? If I crush your skull? Will I find it there?" - Ulquiorra Schiffer.
#3Zechs23Posted 9/15/2013 4:01:11 PM
It's a fighting game, just import it.
---
3DS FC: 0619-3034-0578
#4GuitaristMattPosted 9/15/2013 4:06:27 PM
A lot of companies are waiting for a Vita specific release date (ala Borderlands 2, Bioshock Infinite), but it is coming to Europe and Japan with physical copies, US is digital only.
---
What does it mean if the PS Button glows blue?
"orcs are near" -OMG_A_PONY
#5DarthLaharl(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 4:08:36 PM
@Vanguard-- Is there a source for that?

@Zech-- I might just do that if it's DL only in the west.

I hate the way NB is doing Vita owners in the west.
---
Weebo is just another derogatory insult that people hate to be called but will later end up accepting.
(Ex. nerd, emo, hipster, gay, and even the N-word.)
#6DarthLaharl(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 4:11:26 PM
GuitaristMatt posted...
A lot of companies are waiting for a Vita specific release date (ala Borderlands 2, Bioshock Infinite), but it is coming to Europe and Japan with physical copies, US is digital only.

I thought the Bioshock Vita game was intended to be a new game? Where did Bioshock Infinite come from?
---
Weebo is just another derogatory insult that people hate to be called but will later end up accepting.
(Ex. nerd, emo, hipster, gay, and even the N-word.)
#7BerlingerTPosted 9/15/2013 4:24:58 PM
DarthLaharl posted...
@Vanguard-- Is there a source for that?

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/06/21/dragon-ball-z-battle-of-z-confirmed-for-north-america-europe-attacks-ps3-ps-vita-xbox-360/
---
http://editfast.com/english/editors/Trent-53755.htm
Now Playing: Persona 4 Golden (PS Vita)
#8GuitaristMattPosted 9/15/2013 4:30:25 PM
DarthLaharl posted...
GuitaristMatt posted...

I thought the Bioshock Vita game was intended to be a new game? Where did Bioshock Infinite come from?

I dunno. I thought it was a spin off of infinite. All I know is it is not going to happen, and that makes people really nervous when they talk about porting console games.
---
What does it mean if the PS Button glows blue?
"orcs are near" -OMG_A_PONY
#9arclouks_xPosted 9/15/2013 4:33:59 PM
DarthLaharl posted...
GuitaristMatt posted...

ken levine wants to make it but no one wants to fund it, right it's just a plan.
---
PSN:JustArc_/arclouksx
Now playing:Pixel Junk Monsters HD,Divekick.
#10flame030191Posted 9/15/2013 4:34:09 PM
vanguard29 posted...
for now at least, it will be download only.

This. From what I've read, the game is digital only.

I'd assume it's due to Vita card limitations. Or maybe production costs.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
Call of Duty 2 is still the best of the series.