Is the Vita version of DBZ Battle Of Z not coming to the west?

#11RoachmeatPosted 9/15/2013 8:00:32 PM
flame030191 posted...
vanguard29 posted...
for now at least, it will be download only.

I'd assume it's due to Vita card limitations. Or maybe production costs.

Japan already wonders if we even still care (about DBZ) and they assume we don't as it compares to overall sales with their own market. I mean, why bust a acorn to make game cases when probably less than 1k are going to buy at release.
#12GuitaristMattPosted 9/15/2013 8:08:20 PM
Roachmeat posted...
flame030191 posted...
vanguard29 posted...

Japan already wonders if we even still care (about DBZ) and they assume we don't as it compares to overall sales with their own market. I mean, why bust a acorn to make game cases when probably less than 1k are going to buy at release.

The weebos will rise up and defeat the um... damn... Only posting this after seeing TCs sig. Now I can't think of anything to say.
---
What does it mean if the PS Button glows blue?
"orcs are near" -OMG_A_PONY
#13Bancario51Posted 9/15/2013 8:13:55 PM
GuitaristMatt posted...
Roachmeat posted...
flame030191 posted...
vanguard29 posted...

The weebos will rise up and defeat the um... damn... Only posting this after seeing TCs sig. Now I can't think of anything to say.

I know what you mean. I feel awkward when I see Asians call each other the c-word...
---
#XboxWon (not changing this till its truth)
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~