Final Fantasy 7 is so good.

#1talesfan215Posted 9/15/2013 7:59:19 PM
I thought it was nostalgia that made people like this game so much, but it still holds up to this day as one of the best RPG's ever. The music is also very well done as well. We really need a remake of this game.
---
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.
#2LiquiDZerOPosted 9/15/2013 8:02:49 PM
not gonna happen. SE knows it'll be a cash cow, so they'll keep dangling that carrot on a stick until they're near bankrupt like squaresoft was before developing the first final fantasy.

::turns on radracer soundtrack::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiuYxPgMhhc
---
"I can't begin to count the number of agents whose lives were saved by a cardboard box." -Snake
#3KGTriggerPosted 9/15/2013 8:03:30 PM
I really enjoy it. I replay it maybe once every couple years. It's a shame they turned Cloud into some self pitying emo.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089, pm for steam ID
#4Bancario51Posted 9/15/2013 8:04:19 PM
imagine if they remade it and then everyone that professionally reviewed it said it sucked. Squeenix cannot take that risk right now with their less than stellar reputation.
---
#XboxWon (not changing this till its truth)
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#5xdifferentxPosted 9/15/2013 8:10:00 PM
I thought it sucked honestly, I missed out on it back in the day and couple a years ago I bought the PSOne Classic and couldn't enjoy it. Graphics were terrible, it was like the original lego game and gameplay was too sluggish.. I might of enjoyed it had I played it when it first came out but nowadays I know what "good" actually is.
---
3DS 2981 - 5972 - 5583
#613_TanksPosted 9/15/2013 8:13:07 PM
I played it for the first time back in 2010 and I loved it. It is definitely one of my favorite games of all time. I remember the day I completed it I immediately started another play through.
---
Check out what I'm playing this week at:
http://www.gamesmelter.com/what-im-playing-week-13/
#7TinyTim123Posted 9/15/2013 8:16:57 PM
xdifferentx posted...
I thought it sucked honestly, I missed out on it back in the day and couple a years ago I bought the PSOne Classic and couldn't enjoy it. Graphics were terrible, it was like the original lego game and gameplay was too sluggish.. I might of enjoyed it had I played it when it first came out but nowadays I know what "good" actually is.

See, that I can understand. As much as I absolutely loved the original Tekken, both at the Arcade and on the PlayStation, it has become painful to play due to the graphics. Yet I can play Street Fighter II just fine... early polygons do not fare well.

I haven't tried replaying FFVII in a really long time, so I don't know if I'd still enjoy it, but I can definitely understand how someone picking it up for the first time recently would not care for it.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#82ylytPosted 9/15/2013 8:19:20 PM
FF7 really is a jewel. IT wouldn't be labeled 'overrated' if it wasn't as great as it is.
---
If you're willing to make an effort, anything can happen (I hope...)
#9LiquiDZerOPosted 9/15/2013 8:19:32 PM
TinyTim123 posted...
xdifferentx posted...

See, that I can understand. As much as I absolutely loved the original Tekken, both at the Arcade and on the PlayStation, it has become painful to play due to the graphics. Yet I can play Street Fighter II just fine... early polygons do not fare well.

I haven't tried replaying FFVII in a really long time, so I don't know if I'd still enjoy it, but I can definitely understand how someone picking it up for the first time recently would not care for it.

completely agree. chrono trigger, FF6, seiken densetsu 3, and other sprite based games have aged pretty well. though i can even play the NES dragon quest and FF games, i have a pretty difficult time getting into Phantasy Star or Lufia 1 over Lufia 2.
---
"I can't begin to count the number of agents whose lives were saved by a cardboard box." -Snake
#10Y SPosted 9/15/2013 8:53:10 PM
Why is this not on 3DS!!!
---
3DS FC = 4656-6629-1731 ---- PSN = Ysonline-4 ---- Steam = PixelEdged