The iPhone 5S was announced last week...

#21SpiritSephirothPosted 9/16/2013 12:40:16 PM
PangLa posted...
It will outsell the 3DS and Vita combine in its first week.

Sadly, although I think that anything coming out by Apple will be a POS compared to the actual gaming systems, this might be true. Too many mainstream consumers will back it like headless chickens.
---
PSN: G-e-n-e-s-i-s, Steam: Blackisrafil, MGO (EU): Rubedo
White knight chronicles: Rubedo, Alessia
#22XphoenixedgeXPosted 9/16/2013 1:06:44 PM
Stop comparing mobile devices with no proper physical controls to dedicated gaming handhelds.
Just stop....Please?
#23Pupu27Posted 9/16/2013 1:57:19 PM
PangLa posted...

You know you are comparing two totally different market right? And iPhone is no longer top dog though, either google nexus or samsung galaxy could easily slaughter it in sales
---
God gave us the English language to troll on Gamefaqs :)
#24Megaman OmegaPosted 9/16/2013 2:29:18 PM
PangLa posted...

Dream on. ;)
---
LOL at all the whiners and trolls. They know Vita tv and new model will kill all competition. Festering wounds for the Nintendrones by the gallons. - karissa1
#25mike_411Posted 9/16/2013 2:45:16 PM
zephirraines posted...
lordcloudx posted...
flame030191 posted...
Considering Apple considers iOS a gaming platform and iPhone 5S will launch with the newest version with the most powerful tech in the iOS line, what impact will this have on Vita, or even the 3DS?

You forgot to add, "how does this make you feel?"

I'm more into android myself since the development platform is open and it's cheaper to get a mid-tier to relatively high-powered android device that will pretty much play most of the HD games on Google Play.

That aside, I consider iOS/Android to have more of an impact on PC gaming rather than consoles since smart devices are basically portable PCs and are always being rapidly developed (especially on the Android side).

I complety disagree. A smartphone cant replace a pc but actually supports it in many ways. A smartphone can replace a handheld.

I absolutely disagree.
Smartphones are not yet equal to dedicated gaming handhelds.
---
I wish all weapons & armor looked identical.