All the tales games for the Vita are pretty mundane actually

#11talesfan215Posted 9/16/2013 2:32:39 PM
Gallusz posted...
Bancario51 posted...
Innocence was one of the most enjoyable games I played. Hearts was sort of lackluster too, so I don't really feel like we are missing much. Anyone feel the same way or you wish they would localize these two games?

It's just you

---
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.
#12windmasteryPosted 9/16/2013 3:16:19 PM
KGTrigger posted...
windmastery posted...
KGTrigger posted...
Have you guys played Innocence? It's definitely one of the more boring Tales games. I haven't played Hearts yet, so I'm hoping that's better.

We are talking about the R right?

The story? I guess...
The Character Interactions? Absolutely
The battle system? Kinda... It was good until I played Hearts

I was VERY skeptical about Hearts.
However, I realize that Hearts is way better in almost every aspect than Innocence.
1. The Story picks up FAST! And we have a goal from the beginning
2. Well, any tales will win in character interaction/development when compared with Innocence
3. Chase Link makes Innocence's gameplay rather bland... Not to mention Guard Counter is back.
4. Better Music, IMO. I just love that sad music when the two soldiers in Estrega was sincerely crying for not being able to protect what was truly important T_T

While I agree that Innocence is kinda (read: really) boring, I won't say the same for Hearts. I'll still buy both if they got localized, tho.

The story might have been fine, but I don't really take that into consideration as much as the gameplay and actual characters.

Well, actually, the story itself is boring. I was just trying to sweeten it a bit.
---
Tales!
Currently Playing: Vesperia, Hearts, Graces, Destiny, Eternia; Finished With: Abyss, Phantasia, Innocence; PSN: aeroga93
#13MysteryVeilPosted 9/16/2013 3:23:18 PM
DarthLaharl posted...
Gallusz posted...
Bancario51 posted...
Innocence was one of the most enjoyable games I played. Hearts was sort of lackluster too, so I don't really feel like we are missing much. Anyone feel the same way or you wish they would localize these two games?

It's just you

^This

Totally this.

Localize now, Namco.
---
Tales of Hearts R Platinum. 85% to goal.
MV and Eix. Two awesome years! October 27, 2013.
#14KGTriggerPosted 9/16/2013 3:27:41 PM
windmastery posted...
KGTrigger posted...
windmastery posted...
KGTrigger posted...
Have you guys played Innocence? It's definitely one of the more boring Tales games. I haven't played Hearts yet, so I'm hoping that's better.

We are talking about the R right?

The story? I guess...
The Character Interactions? Absolutely
The battle system? Kinda... It was good until I played Hearts

I was VERY skeptical about Hearts.
However, I realize that Hearts is way better in almost every aspect than Innocence.
1. The Story picks up FAST! And we have a goal from the beginning
2. Well, any tales will win in character interaction/development when compared with Innocence
3. Chase Link makes Innocence's gameplay rather bland... Not to mention Guard Counter is back.
4. Better Music, IMO. I just love that sad music when the two soldiers in Estrega was sincerely crying for not being able to protect what was truly important T_T

While I agree that Innocence is kinda (read: really) boring, I won't say the same for Hearts. I'll still buy both if they got localized, tho.

The story might have been fine, but I don't really take that into consideration as much as the gameplay and actual characters.

Well, actually, the story itself is boring. I was just trying to sweeten it a bit.

Ah, ok. I don't actually remember much of the story so I didn't want to insist it was boring.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089, pm for steam ID
#15windmasteryPosted 9/16/2013 3:54:41 PM
Lol...
I don't even know what the group's goal was...
Why was the group collecting Tensosha(?)? Why each individual wants to join the group? Are they joining JUST because they are "Destined" to? Are they even chasing after Mathias or Oswald? Why are they taking so many freaking detour??? What's really Mathias Goal? (Okay, the last one's prolly my own fault for not paying attention)
I get that (I think) he wants to Combine the Earth and Heaven , but I don't understand why...

Also, why is the title "Innocence" if it's pretty celar that almost everyone in the groups are betrayers?

To be honest, I like the past life story better than the current one... I just got lost with Ruca and the group's story.

However, to be fair, this might just because of the translation... If Namco officially localize it, I MIGHT come to love it as I will PROBABLY understand the story better!!!

That's why, Freaking Localize it, Namco!!!
And fix those boring skits!!!
Don't forget about Tempest R too!!!
---
Tales!
Currently Playing: Vesperia, Hearts, Graces, Destiny, Eternia; Finished With: Abyss, Phantasia, Innocence; PSN: aeroga93