Poll: What's your most anticipated Vita release this year/into next year?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Poll: What's your most anticipated Vita release this year/into next year?
3 years ago#1
Poll: What's your most anticipated Vita release this year/into next year? - Results (307 votes)
Ys: Memories of Celceta
24.43% (75 votes)
Borderlands 2
11.07% (34 votes)
Tearaway
7.82% (24 votes)
Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God
0.65% (2 votes)
Toukiden
6.84% (21 votes)
Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster
26.71% (82 votes)
Demon Gaze
2.93% (9 votes)
Dangan-Ronpa
7.17% (22 votes)
Valhalla Knights 3
2.93% (9 votes)
Other (Please specify in post)
9.45% (29 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Sorry if I omitted your most anticipated game. Only had room for ten options. :-)

I'm super excited for all of them but my most anticipated is X/X-2.
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png No Justice! No Peace! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
3 years ago#2
Vishana this was a tough choice since I really want Ys and FF remastered. I probably want FF more, and its two games, but I went with Ys since I have yet to play them.
3 years ago#3
With a doubt: Final Fantasy X|X-2 Remaster.
My PS Vita-1000 Systems: Cosmic Red (Japan), Sapphire Blue (Japan), Crystal White (USA). PS Vita-2000 Systems: TBA (Japan).
3 years ago#4
WoefulyDolorous posted...
Vishana this was a tough choice since I really want Ys and FF remastered. I probably want FF more, and its two games, but I went with Ys since I have yet to play them.

The Ys series is great. Celceta was a good game (I platinumed the Japanese version), I am positive you will enjoy it. No refunds for dissatisfaction though :D
My PS Vita-1000 Systems: Cosmic Red (Japan), Sapphire Blue (Japan), Crystal White (USA). PS Vita-2000 Systems: TBA (Japan).
3 years ago#5
I guess Ys.

Not really thrilled with the upcoming lineup to be honest. Some of the smaller psn titles look alright.

I'd vote Borderlands 2, but I have little faith that the port will be a faithful representation of the original. If it does turn out well then I'll be changing my vote to that.
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
3 years ago#6
Mister Money posted...
WoefulyDolorous posted...

The Ys series is great. Celceta was a good game (I platinumed the Japanese version), I am positive you will enjoy it. No refunds for dissatisfaction though :D

I decided not to import it(not sure how I restrained myself hehe) but does it have a Boss Rush mode? I was a little disappointed that Ys Seven didn't.
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png No Justice! No Peace! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
3 years ago#7
If I get to choose a game we might not get in North America, it's PSO2 by a mile.
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
3 years ago#8
Spiffy247 posted...
If I get to choose a game we might not get in North America, it's PSO2 by a mile.

Unfortunately, I kinda doubt Phantasy Star Online 2 will be localized. :-(

I have a feeling that Phantasy Star Nova has a better chance though. :-)
3 years ago#9
Gonna have to be Ys: Memories of Celceta. I would be more excited for FFX/X-2 for the Vita if it didn't come out for the PS3. I don't mind getting games both for PS3 and Vita like I did with Metal Gear, but there's so much time needed for RPGs that I can't put that much time playing on FFX/X-2 twice.
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure
3 years ago#10
Tearaway, easily.
[Formerly Envirasu] [<3 MGO] [Cool Cats > all]
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Poll: What's your most anticipated Vita release this year/into next year?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived