Has anyone tried remote play with KH1.5?

#1awsomemanspiffPosted 9/17/2013 10:35:35 AM
And if so does it work?
---
Favorite shows:Arrested development and firefly.
If you're a Christian you're cool. If you're not you're still cool I don't care.
#2PJB-11Posted 9/17/2013 11:13:12 AM
awsomemanspiff posted...
And if so does it work?

I had no idea this was possible! Have to try it now.

On an unrelated note I agree with your sig. Check out Pushing Daisies as well, those three make up my "holy trinity" of cancelled shows.
---
Now Playing: Rayman: Legends, Last of Us, Persona 4 Golden, Guacamelee, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
#3GuitaristMattPosted 9/17/2013 11:15:23 AM
doesn't work without ps3 custom firmware, but it's smooth
---
What does it mean if the PS Button glows blue?
"orcs are near" -OMG_A_PONY
#4awsomemanspiff(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 11:27:18 AM
PJB-11 posted...
awsomemanspiff posted...
And if so does it work?

On an unrelated note I agree with your sig. Check out Pushing Daisies as well, those three make up my "holy trinity" of cancelled shows.

Ahhh I did watch pushing daisies and it was a great show! I feel it took a little dive in quality in the later seasons but it was quite good!
---
Favorite shows:Arrested development and firefly.
If you're a Christian you're cool. If you're not you're still cool I don't care.
#5talesfan215Posted 9/17/2013 11:34:25 AM
Why wasn't the option there by default? :(
---
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.
#6Lord_VishanaPosted 9/17/2013 11:47:29 AM
talesfan215 posted...

I just wish there was an actual Vita version!
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png No Justice! No Peace! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#7gamemaster712Posted 9/17/2013 12:03:12 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
talesfan215 posted...

I just wish there was an actual Vita version!

Chalk it up to the company that's spiraling deeper into the abyss of stupidity
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)
#8PJB-11Posted 9/18/2013 2:56:49 AM
awsomemanspiff posted...
PJB-11 posted...
awsomemanspiff posted...
And if so does it work?

Ahhh I did watch pushing daisies and it was a great show! I feel it took a little dive in quality in the later seasons but it was quite good!

Excellent!

Back on track, picture me doing my unenthusiastic Charlie Brown walk back to this topic because I tried the Remote Play only to discover it didn't work which is a shame. I'll be interested to find out which games can actually do it though.
---
Now Playing: Rayman: Legends, Last of Us, Persona 4 Golden, Guacamelee, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX