Now that Atlus is dead to west, does anyone else want Mind=Zero to get localize?

#1DarthLaharlPosted 9/18/2013 7:03:01 AM
Since Sega is so in bed with Nintendo, against localizing, and beginning to put emphasis on mobile game, the closest thing thing you'll ever have to Persona/SMT is some soulless husk of a game on a region locked Nintendo system and packed with DLC(like FE: A, SMT lV, and Pkmn X/Y will have) or Persona 5 can be a Free to play online social mobile game with Knights and Sonic characters as DLC personas.

So who wants Mind = Zero?
---
Weebo is just another derogatory insult that people hate to be called but will later end up accepting.
(Ex. nerd, emo, hipster, gay, and even the N-word.)
#2KillingHarderPosted 9/18/2013 7:03:55 AM
I wanted it to get localized in the first place. So... yeah?
#3Lord_VishanaPosted 9/18/2013 7:17:31 AM
Already have it. It seems like you're kinda overreacting. I'm not happy with this either, but we cannot do anything about it. Just cherish the Atlus games we already have.

Why is there such disdain for Fire Emblem: Awakening and SMT IV DLC? Tons of other games on Sony and Microsoft platforms have it, but when Nintendo starts doing it people go crazy. Pokemon won't have paid DLC either. :-P
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png No Justice! No Peace! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#4DarthLaharl(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 8:40:21 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Already have it. It seems like you're kinda overreacting. I'm not happy with this either, but we cannot do anything about it. Just cherish the Atlus games we already have.

Why is there such disdain for Fire Emblem: Awakening and SMT IV DLC? Tons of other games on Sony and Microsoft platforms have it, but when Nintendo starts doing it people go crazy. Pokemon won't have paid DLC either. :-P

The moment they introduced customizable clothing it was painfully obvious that there would be paid DLC in X/Y

And people are giving them more crap mostly because last gen people were constantly saying how Nintendo would never have tons of paid DLC and FE: A has twice as much DLC than the game even costs and it hasn't even been 10 months and they aren't done making more.
---
Weebo is just another derogatory insult that people hate to be called but will later end up accepting.
#5sockesockePosted 9/18/2013 9:05:02 AM
ive watched like 2 hours of gameplay from mind=zero. doesnt seem to be my kind of game, the monster design is pretty good though.
---
Tzuba12:Microsoft: Bringing gamers together ONE console at a time.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke
#6Lord_VishanaPosted 9/18/2013 9:08:34 AM
DarthLaharl posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

The moment they introduced customizable clothing it was painfully obvious that there would be paid DLC in X/Y

And people are giving them more crap mostly because last gen people were constantly saying how Nintendo would never have tons of paid DLC and FE: A has twice as much DLC than the game even costs and it hasn't even been 10 months and they aren't done making more.

Since you're from the future and obviously know everything about Pokemon X & Y, can you tell me the final evolution typings for the starters?

The salon and boutiques are used to change your appearance and will require IN GAME money. I play Style Savvy: Trendsetters and the new stores/clothing lines in the game are free DLC. I'm absolutely positive that there won't be any read fee associated with trainer customization in the game.

Ummm, the Fire Emblem: Awakening DLC is over. They aren't making any more. If you complain about it, you need to remember DLC for the Atelier games as well which are ridiculously priced.
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png No Justice! No Peace! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#7DarthLaharl(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 11:37:45 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
DarthLaharl posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

Since you're from the future and obviously know everything about Pokemon X & Y, can you tell me the final evolution typings for the starters?

The salon and boutiques are used to change your appearance and will require IN GAME money. I play Style Savvy: Trendsetters and the new stores/clothing lines in the game are free DLC. I'm absolutely positive that there won't be any read fee associated with trainer customization in the game.

Ummm, the Fire Emblem: Awakening DLC is over. They aren't making any more. If you complain about it, you need to remember DLC for the Atelier games as well which are ridiculously priced.

I'll be sure to remember you and throw it in your face when the first paid DLC for Pokemon starts rolling in. Almost Every major Nintendo release on the 3DS has had paid DLC and Pokemon will obviously make them more than those have, they would be crazy to not include paid DLC. Even the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game has paid DLC and the already announced Pokemon Bank thing isn't free.

Pokemon X/Y WILL have paid DLC.
---
#8BuretsuPosted 9/18/2013 11:42:12 AM
Creates a topic about Mind=Zero. Does nothing but b**** about DLC. Can't even spell 'weaboo' correctly.

We got a winner here, folks.
---
9/17/2013: A dark day in history. SEGA Sammy acquires Index.
RIP: Atlus games ever leaving Japan
#9Lord_VishanaPosted 9/18/2013 12:05:36 PM
DarthLaharl posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
DarthLaharl posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

I'll be sure to remember you and throw it in your face when the first paid DLC for Pokemon starts rolling in. Almost Every major Nintendo release on the 3DS has had paid DLC and Pokemon will obviously make them more than those have, they would be crazy to not include paid DLC. Even the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game has paid DLC and the already announced Pokemon Bank thing isn't free.

Pokemon X/Y WILL have paid DLC.

Whatever. :-P
---
#10babbolsPosted 9/18/2013 4:41:23 PM
HELL YEAH!
You would not believe how amazing and beautiful that game is!
---
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth!"