Now that Atlus is dead to west, does anyone else want Mind=Zero to get localize?

#21Pupu27Posted 9/18/2013 6:26:13 PM
Compass posted...
Dude. I am THE last person on this board you need to convince scammy DLC sucks. It nearly ruins the whole hobby for me I hate it so much. Companies like Scamco, NISA, and Capcon I don't buy new from at all over the last few years. Where physical copies aren't an option -- like with AA5 -- I simply won't be able to play it (unless I borrow someone else's 3DS). I'm lucky to have plenty of disposable income so it's not that. I simply have the self respect not to reward sleazy business practices and am willing to go without.

But crying about how DLC sucks and then admitting to buying $50 worth of it is stupid. He's part of the problem.

Well, to be fair I know I got problem with self control. But the way FE:A showed DLC's infos was kind of cheating. The only maps which have clear infos/reviews on the Internet are those grinding maps which I have no regret in buying it. Others just show information about which reward you get from the map which is the least of my concern (maxed my stats already and I didn't care about new characters). I bought DLCs because I wanted to fight against different type of enemies on different terrain and these kind of information is no where to be found when I was buying it.

So I just tried and tried until I bought them all =))
---
God gave us the English language to troll on Gamefaqs :)
#22Sami1000Posted 9/18/2013 6:27:12 PM
Compass posted...
Dude. I am THE last person on this board you need to convince scammy DLC sucks. It nearly ruins the whole hobby for me I hate it so much. Companies like Scamco, NISA, and Capcon I don't buy new from at all over the last few years. Where physical copies aren't an option -- like with AA5 -- I simply won't be able to play it (unless I borrow someone else's 3DS). I'm lucky to have plenty of disposable income so it's not that. I simply have the self respect not to reward sleazy business practices and am willing to go without.

But crying about how DLC sucks and then admitting to buying $50 worth of it is stupid. He's part of the problem.

I apologize. I'm little too agressive here and i should read more carefully what people post.
#23Awesomest_PrimePosted 9/18/2013 6:32:49 PM
Have always wanted Mind=Zero localized. The Atlus news hasn't altered my stance on MZ.
---
It's so sunny today.
http://preview.tinyurl.com/Drakengard3Petition
#24Spiffy247Posted 9/18/2013 6:45:34 PM
I was told Sega is not going to be drastically changing Atlus' projects or anything. Let's all just not jump to conclusions, because I am not wearing a hat.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#25Tzuba12Posted 9/18/2013 6:52:07 PM
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=680877

Naoto Hiraoka, the head of consumer software for the Atlus game brand, issued a statement on Wednesday to assure fans that business will continue as before. Sega Sammy Holdings confirmed earlier in the day that Sega will form a wholly owned subsidiary to take over the operations of Index Corporation by November 1. Index owns and manages Atlus, a former independent company and the current brand of games such as Etrian Odyssey, Shin Megami Tensei, and Persona.

Hiraoka acknowledged that the Atlus brand will become part of the Sega Sammy Group (specifically, the new subsidiary Sega Dream), but added that the entire consumer game unit will remain focused on developing titles for future release. He said that his brand has maintained a good relationship with Sega from before, and added that he thinks the current potential for business synergy is very high. He specifically highlighted Sega's strong distribution network as beneficial going forward.

He apologized for causing fans to worry, asked for their continued support, and asked them to look forward to further developments from Atlus.

Since last year, Hiraoka has also been the president and CEO of Atlus U.S.A., Inc. in North America.

President of ATLUS USA says there's nothing at all to worry about. Right there in black and white. Now will you people stop acting like psychos about this thing and actually think rationally?
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba