Almost two years, how do you think the Vita will do in terms of sales and games

#21Pupu27Posted 9/20/2013 8:44:56 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#22Pupu27Posted 9/20/2013 8:48:16 AM
FlaccidKratos posted...
In the long run, the Vita should be fine. It's flopping hard right now, but the PS3 also did pretty poorly its first 2-3 years on the market and it was a success in the end.

PS3 made Sony lose 5 billion dollars =)), hardly an example of success. Sale number means nothing in this case as the more they sell the bigger lost it will be. Wii U is a totally different beast, even if Nintendo only manages to sell one Wii U, they still make profit
---
God gave us the English language to troll on Gamefaqs :)
#23Angry_DeityPosted 9/20/2013 8:53:39 AM
PS_Vita posted...
What's your take on it?

All hope is gone
#24chestershadowPosted 9/20/2013 8:54:28 AM
alamazing1234 posted...
It has accumulated a library that far exceeds the three years of 3DS both in variety and quality. If you compare just the first two of 3DS then the disparity is even more laughable. It also has way more on the horizon too.

No. just no. Are you f***ing high? In variety and quality? Stop being so much of a blind sony zealot.

I normally dont respond to such opinionated crap, but this ladies and gentlemen takes the cake. The vita is getting destroyed by the 3ds right now for the same reasons you say the vita is better than the 3ds. And more on the horizon? The psv reserve list is like 10-15 titles long in the west, if even that. Thats like 1/3 the size of the 3ds list.
#25stargazer64Posted 9/20/2013 8:59:51 AM
Pupu27 posted...
Even if Nintendo only manages to sell one Wii U, they still make profit

I don't think that's how it works.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#26FlaccidKratosPosted 9/20/2013 12:31:29 PM
alamazing1234 posted...
It has accumulated a library that far exceeds the three years of 3DS both in variety and quality. If you compare just the first two of 3DS then the disparity is even more laughable. It also has way more on the horizon too. Vita may not be selling well, but Sony still somehow managed to drum up a better library for it. But then again, who needs a diverse and high quality line up when the casual masses will eat up crapware like Animal Crossing or NSMB with little thought?

I like the Vita and want it to succeed, but I'll be the first to admit that the 3DS library blows the Vita library out of the water right now. Not to say that the Vita won't have great games later, but it's not even close at this point.
#27SamholyPosted 9/20/2013 12:33:08 PM
monster hunter will transform the vita into a cash printer
---
currently playing: dragon's crown vita/ps3
-Persona 4 golden
#28Pupu27Posted 9/20/2013 12:38:18 PM
stargazer64 posted...
Pupu27 posted...
Even if Nintendo only manages to sell one Wii U, they still make profit

I don't think that's how it works.

It's exactly how it works. Well, technically they need to sell 1 console + 1 game to make profit but I guess nobody buys Wii U without any game :).

Source: http://tinyurl.com/a68y82q
---
God gave us the English language to troll on Gamefaqs :)
#29Sailor GoonPosted 9/20/2013 12:41:10 PM
Only trolls care about sales. I care about games and my enjoyment of a system. I have 30ish games for the Vita and I love them all. By far the best portable I've owned, out of the Gameboy, DS, 3DS and PSP.
---
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#30Lord_VishanaPosted 9/20/2013 12:52:18 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
Only trolls care about sales.

You really have a lot of nerve to make that kind of generalization. I care about hardware and software sales of all systems and games. To make an insinuation that being interested or a willingness to have a logical discussion about sales makes a person a troll is quite absurd. Additionally, by your own statement you'd be a troll since you're awfully obsessed with how the Wii U sells. You just love talking about how poorly it's selling on the Wii U board.
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png World's Biggest Kenichi Ebina Fan 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds