Man nothing interests you guys anymore for vita.

#61zandm7Posted 9/21/2013 7:31:22 PM
PS_Vita posted...
zandm7 posted...
j2zon2591 posted...
Welcome to the sad state of VITA boards where "positive-realistic" things are almost alway met with snark.

This.

"Positive-realistic Vita things" is an oxymoron, so the state of the board is not so much sad as it is realistic. Extreme negativity is pretty much being realistic right now, to the point where there's a in-the-ballpark chance that that big Bend game has been cancelled.

Oh look, it's Xeed, the angsty, 3edgy5me guy who goes here just to be negative and claim that's the only objective way the Vita situation should be seen; of course you'd justify "extreme negativity" as "pretty much being realistic right now." The point is that people have a right to be HAPPY with the Vita and you shouldn't go around aiming to damper that enthusiasm as much as possible.

I'm concerned about the future of the Vita too, but currently I'm more than happy with the Vita's library. There's still all too many games I have yet to play that I'm really itching to try out. And to me, that's all that matters.
---
The Epic Shadow Meltdown Followed By Bromances (The Army Of Three) And The Vodka Showdown: THE BATTLE TO 500: http://goo.gl/ZedBUq
PSN: zandm7, Steam: zandm7
#62PS_VitaPosted 9/22/2013 9:33:58 AM
zandm7 posted...
PS_Vita posted...
zandm7 posted...
j2zon2591 posted...
Welcome to the sad state of VITA boards where "positive-realistic" things are almost alway met with snark.

This.

"Positive-realistic Vita things" is an oxymoron, so the state of the board is not so much sad as it is realistic. Extreme negativity is pretty much being realistic right now, to the point where there's a in-the-ballpark chance that that big Bend game has been cancelled.

Oh look, it's Xeed, the angsty, 3edgy5me guy who goes here just to be negative and claim that's the only objective way the Vita situation should be seen; of course you'd justify "extreme negativity" as "pretty much being realistic right now." The point is that people have a right to be HAPPY with the Vita and you shouldn't go around aiming to damper that enthusiasm as much as possible.

I'm concerned about the future of the Vita too, but currently I'm more than happy with the Vita's library. There's still all too many games I have yet to play that I'm really itching to try out. And to me, that's all that matters.

I'm happy with the Vita. Gravity Rush 2 and Freedom Wars look awesome, but I'm not going to sugarcoat my opinions on some of the crappier game or Sony's lack of support for it.
---
PSN: Xeedragon
#63JP_SartrePosted 9/22/2013 3:13:34 PM
None of the me-too crap that passes for games these days interests me any more.
---
"The Virtual Boy didn't fail. We failed the Virtual Boy"
-fallenKlNG
#64Lord_VishanaPosted 9/22/2013 3:23:19 PM
JP_Sartre posted...
None of the me-too crap that passes for games these days interests me any more.

Just go back to playing your boardgames. :-P
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png World's Biggest Kenichi Ebina Fan 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#65CompassPosted 9/22/2013 3:55:31 PM
Seriously. I guess they're not as enjoyable as whining about how much you hate modern gaming to a bunch of people who don't care.