I want some kind of Co Op DLC for Killzone Mercenary.

#1BossBangPosted 9/20/2013 2:36:36 PM
Would you buy it? - Results (47 votes)
Yay
70.21% (33 votes)
Nay
29.79% (14 votes)
This poll is now closed.
It would be a lot of fun.
---
"I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm angry because I'm not getting laid.." -stargazer64
#2GuitaristMattPosted 9/20/2013 2:37:30 PM
Nah, it was fun for Unit 13 for a little bit, but there aren't enough missions for Killzone.
---
What does it mean if the PS Button glows blue?
"orcs are near" -OMG_A_PONY
#3vanguard29Posted 9/20/2013 2:38:28 PM
i dont have real interwebs, so i wouldnt be interested.

but some weapon and botzone dlc...
---
"What is a heart? Can it be seen if I rip open this chest of yours? If I crush your skull? Will I find it there?" - Ulquiorra Schiffer.
#4mike_411Posted 9/20/2013 2:40:28 PM
I'd be the Ivanov to your Danner.
---
I wish all weapons & armor looked identical.
#5mrekliPosted 9/20/2013 2:46:05 PM
I'd love some Wave Defense or Bot modes with team options.
---
Every service with a username: mrEkli. Google me if you must.
#6BossBang(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 4:52:27 PM
mrekli posted...

I was thinking this too!

Design it like this!!! Mob mode!!!

You start with an empty wallet, just a plain unsilenced pistol. Kills net you cash, which you spend in between waves on gear and fortifications. Up to 5 player co op.

Every 5 waves you have a Double Down wave, where you can wager your money towards the Double Down wave, which spawns super soldiers and hard as hell bosses. Survive the wave, you get double what you bet! Get wiped out, lose what you bet.

Every 10 waves is a super boss.

Every X1th wave all enemies get a boost (More health, damage, weapons) and you restart with grunts again. But each 10th wave has a unique boss!

All money spent from the wallet in the Mob game you get to keep!!

Ammo ain't cheap! Make it count son
---
"I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm angry because I'm not getting laid.." -stargazer64
#7BossBang(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 4:55:38 PM
Sweeten the deal!

Killing each unique boss on each 10th wave to unlock some of their gear for purchase at Blackjacks armories!
---
#8stargazer64Posted 9/20/2013 4:56:34 PM
BossBang posted...
mrekli posted...

I was thinking this too!

Design it like this!!! Mob mode!!!

You start with an empty wallet, just a plain unsilenced pistol. Kills net you cash, which you spend in between waves on gear and fortifications. Up to 5 player co op.

Every 5 waves you have a Double Down wave, where you can wager your money towards the Double Down wave, which spawns super soldiers and hard as hell bosses. Survive the wave, you get double what you bet! Get wiped out, lose what you bet.

Every 10 waves is a super boss.

Every X1th wave all enemies get a boost (More health, damage, weapons) and you restart with grunts again. But each 10th wave has a unique boss!

All money spent from the wallet in the Mob game you get to keep!!

Ammo ain't cheap! Make it count son

Nice idea. Toss in zombies while you're at it
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#9BossBang(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 4:58:57 PM
stargazer64 posted...
BossBang posted...
mrekli posted...

Mob mode!

Nice idea. Toss in zombies while you're at it

COLONEL ZOMBIC HAS ENTERED THE FRAY
---
#10PS_VitaPosted 9/20/2013 5:07:20 PM
The "Heavy" troopers are easy enough to kill, same with Benoit. Anyone know why Benoit told the Admiral that the main character was a traitor? Because at this point it could be either:
Admiral's brain damage from earlier in the game
Benoit has some weird grudge
Admiral misunderstood Benoit
Benoit's a douche who doesn't want to split the money with Danner, despite him being the "best merc".
---
PSN: Xeedragon