So TGS was no help at all

#1foxgamer92Posted 9/20/2013 4:58:29 PM
Where is my release date for Chou Megami Shinkou Noir Jikami Black, Compile Heart?

At least a trailer. Please. If this gets moved to 2014 with no trailer, I fear my psychosis will take over.

TGS was your chance to tell us amazing things about it. And you kept quiet. The silence is maddening. Mocking us day after day. Month after month. Year after year. Year after year after year. Year after year after year after year. How long would this cycle go on for? Me attacking you until I no longer could. And you pouring your blood on me to continue the cycle.
---
PlayStation Vita has a very bright future. NIS and Compile Heart know that Sony does what Nintendon't.
PSN:Setsuna1292 If you add me, please send a note.
#2will57Posted 9/20/2013 5:03:25 PM(edited)
You were expecting the Blackheart game at TGS? Despite Re:Birth still not being out yet? Also, TGS isn't over yet, but still I wouldn't count on any new announcements from Compile Heart that aren't related to either Fairy Fencer F or Re:Birth. Besides, TGS is far from being the only event for niche developers like Compile Heart to make announcements.
---
Currently waiting the release of The Guided Fate Paradox (November), Disgaea D2 (October), Blazblue Chrono Phantasma and Witch and the Hundred Knights (2014)
#3foxgamer92(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 5:20:03 PM
will57 posted...
You were expecting the Blackheart game at TGS? Despite Re:Birth still not being out yet? Also, TGS isn't over yet, but still I wouldn't count on any new announcements from Compile Heart that aren't related to either Fairy Fencer F or Re:Birth. Besides, TGS is far from being the only event for niche developers like Compile Heart to make announcements.

I am well aware of all of that.
---
PlayStation Vita has a very bright future. NIS and Compile Heart know that Sony does what Nintendon't.
#4stargazer64Posted 9/20/2013 5:24:55 PM
foxgamer92 posted...
Me attacking you until I no longer could. And you pouring your blood on me to continue the cycle.

*backs away slowly*
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#5superbowl54Posted 9/20/2013 5:29:30 PM
wait till Rebirth is out before news on the Noire game
---
360: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Devil May Cry "fans" are worst fanbase in gaming.
#6foxgamer92(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 5:31:54 PM
stargazer64 posted...
foxgamer92 posted...
Me attacking you until I no longer could. And you pouring your blood on me to continue the cycle.

*backs away slowly*

Get back here! *Gleipnir*
---
#7ServantOfErieosPosted 9/20/2013 5:33:56 PM
So many unnecessary tears.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#8foxgamer92(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 5:37:22 PM
ServantOfErieos posted...
So many unnecessary tears.

Don't worry, I'll find someone to give you a hug and a security blanket.
---
#9KaneBlueriverPosted 9/20/2013 5:38:24 PM
...I think I know what might have happened.

You, see... There were several fans of hers and their emotions were too strong that logic and reality were partially broken which caused a dimensional hole that we cannot see with our naked eyes. What's leaking from the dimensional hole is a "so close yet so far" world which Chou Megami Shinkou Noir Jikami Black exist and is reconstructing certain parallel reality of ours. Thus, the media that were posted about Chou Megami Shinkou Noir Jikami Black exist yet it doesn't. And no matter how long we're waiting, it's not appearing cause Compile Heart themselves aren't aware of this phenomenon.
---
PSN ID: KaneBlueriver81
#10j2zon2591Posted 9/20/2013 5:52:43 PM
lol.

Oh well.

They're probably trying to focus on selling REbirth first.