The Atlus bumlove is pissing me off.

#1The_DjokerPosted 9/21/2013 2:23:57 AM
This is the same garbage company that keeps making excuses regarding their inability ot set up a european branch...region locks games on region free systems and shuts out a lot of it's overseas consumers. It's too bad majority of their americna fans are too blind to see this but Sega taking over Atlus is possibly the best thing that could have happened to them. Index were some sort of toy manufacturing company right or some crap like that. Sega will be more hands on won't stand for dodgy business practises of Atlus Japan. This is coming from someone who regards P4 as one of my top RPG's ever and I am a fan of most atlus games...keyword being "games". I couldn't care less about the actual publishing company.

I don't know whats so hard to understand for people. Atlus are great devs. They are a terrible publishing company and have been for a while now.

Well the good news is they have been taken over. As long as P5 exists, I couldn't give a crap what happens to Atlus. All I care is about their dev teams working on their games. If Sega decided to publish every atlus game that would be great. Maybe we won't have to wait 10 years for games on region locked systems...region free systems for that matter. I would have no problems with that.

Also a lot of people don't understand what goes on behind the scenes. Atlus japan are a horrible company. It's a shame people won't actually see this. But now things are changing..hopefully for the better.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png
#2badboyPosted 9/21/2013 2:27:58 AM
I think the bumlove will soon fade away after SEGA stops localizing future Atlus games.
#3BramStarkPosted 9/21/2013 2:54:26 AM
badboy posted...
I think the bumlove will soon fade away after SEGA stops localizing future Atlus games.

---
Now Playing: Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate(PS3) ~ Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland(VITA)
PSN: BramStark
#4mike_411Posted 9/21/2013 4:47:53 AM
Europe doesn't matter.
---
I wish all weapons & armor looked identical.
#5IhavealotofspacPosted 9/21/2013 4:50:08 AM
The_Djoker posted...
Stop liking what I don't like
#6Hercik1Posted 9/21/2013 5:38:24 AM
Why would atlus waste money to open an Europe branch when Europe clearly don't like their games? Devil survivor 2 one of my personal favorite games on ds took over six months to raise 1,800 preorders there. That game sold close to 50k here opening month so why would they take the extra effort for a few dollars. People in Europe complain about not getting atlus games but when it comes time to put your money where your mouth is everyone just walks away. The vice versa is true for Americans and one piece games.
#7LemonKweenstaaaPosted 9/21/2013 5:44:58 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8LiquidGagaPosted 9/21/2013 5:46:36 AM
You being butthurt about Atlus is pissing me off.
---
PSN/Steam/Origin: LiquidGaga
Baka Gundan Desu ka ?
#9The_Djoker(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 7:19:48 AM(edited)
LiquidGaga posted...
You being butthurt about Atlus is pissing me off.

Because you're a blind fanboy?

What people are complaining about(non localisations) is exactly what Atlus have been doing to europe for 25 years.

Face it. Atlus suck and This takeover will only help the Development team get more out of their IP's. plus Sega didn't localise VC3 because the PSP was dead.

Why haven't SE localised Type zero yet? Because it;s a PSP game. As long as it's not a PSP game. We're fine.

Be mad at their Europe branch.

They don't have one. But now that Sega have taken over.....they will make their own.

I don't see how this isn't good news unless you're a blind american atlus fanboy who seems to think It's ok for Atlus to never properly localise games in europe ever. Pathetic.

Hercik1 posted...
Why would atlus waste money to open an Europe branch when Europe clearly don't like their games? Devil survivor 2 one of my personal favorite games on ds took over six months to raise 1,800 preorders there. That game sold close to 50k here opening month so why would they take the extra effort for a few dollars. People in Europe complain about not getting atlus games but when it comes time to put your money where your mouth is everyone just walks away. The vice versa is true for Americans and one piece games.

One of the dumbest responses i've read.

DS2 came out in 2012. Europeans who wanted the game imported it. So why would fans of DS wait 18 months for the EXACT SAME COPY???

Are you being stupid on purpose? If they didn't force people to import then they would get mroe sales. I thought people were smarter than this.

Also when they localised DS1 it came out with glitches. So not only did they delay it for 2 years they released it with glitches. Don't be so damn ignorant. NIS games do fine here. NIS release games both US/Europe because they have identical versions so it makes snse to release games both regions at the same time. Atlus are just dumb. Face the facts fanboys.

Sega have taken over and this is great news. Maybe now the great series they produce will yield the sales they deserve.

Makes no difference to Europeans then. Hurr hurr.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png
#10stargazer64Posted 9/21/2013 7:21:01 AM
What a jdillhole.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH