The Atlus bumlove is pissing me off.

#101Super SlashPosted 9/23/2013 9:36:28 PM(edited)
Buretsu posted...
Oh, man, these little kid gamers these days, no memory of the fun of older games like Wizardry, breaking out the graph paper and mapping out the dungeons. Too much CoD and handholding in gaming these days... They expect the game to do everything for them.

This is a poor argument that I get tired of hearing.

- If the person wasn't alive when those types of games were the majority, then of course they're not going to suddenly like them now. Go ahead and live without electricity for several months just because you can, because it was "part of the old days". Also, toilets? Too mainstream, go outside and use the grass/dig holes.

- Everyone has different tastes.

- Mentioning CoD as an insult when it has nothing to do with anything is a sign that you don't actually have an argument and are grasping for straws because someone doesn't like the same type of games.
#102BuretsuPosted 9/23/2013 9:37:16 PM
Super Slash posted...
Buretsu posted...
Oh, man, these little kid gamers these days, no memory of the fun of older games like Wizardry, breaking out the graph paper and mapping out the dungeons. Too much CoD and handholding in gaming these days... They expect the game to do everything for them.

Quit liking what I don't like!

---
9/17/2013: A dark day in history. SEGA Sammy acquires Index.
RIP: Atlus games ever leaving Japan
#103Super SlashPosted 9/23/2013 9:40:38 PM
Yeah, that pretty much summarizes your post, except vice versa in this case.
#104BuretsuPosted 9/23/2013 9:41:21 PM
Super Slash posted...

Hey, I hate CoD and I expect you to respect my opinion.
---
#105CompassPosted 9/23/2013 9:41:44 PM(edited)
Super Slash posted...

lol. He's got ya there.
#106Kazuhira07Posted 9/23/2013 9:47:37 PM
Buretsu posted...
Super Slash posted...
Buretsu posted...
My taste in games is better than yours!

Quit liking what I don't like!

Everybody shut up.
---
PSN: Kazuhira07
Currently playing: Final Fantasy IX
#107karissa1Posted 9/23/2013 10:38:56 PM
Buretsu posted...

I hate Call of Doody and I bet my niece is older than you.
#108BuretsuPosted 9/23/2013 10:50:35 PM
karissa1 posted...
Call of Doody

Oh, how mature of you.
---
#109The_Djoker(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 2:28:33 AM
Too many children in this thread crying and running to mods.Expected on the Vita board.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png
#110TeremeiPosted 9/24/2013 6:30:17 AM
karissa1 posted...
Teremei posted...
If I want to be mad at atlus I'll be mad at them releasing too many damn Etrian Odyssey games when I don't even like them. Each new worthless release in that series is taking away time they could be translating a totally different series and new rpg experience for me to enjoy.

Agreed. Hate Etrian Odyssey because of having to map everything you do.

that's not why I don't like it. I loved Dark Spire on DS for example. And that was a hard game that didn't even have an arrow to show the direction you were heading. But if there were like 5 ****** Dark Spires released over the course of 6 years I would get ******* tired of that game also.
---
Just started up a Saturn collection. Awaiting Shining the Holy Ark (sealed) to arrive.