The Atlus bumlove is pissing me off.

#31karissa1Posted 9/21/2013 10:18:07 PM
And let's be honest, Persona 5 was never going to come out anyway.
#32Kazuhira07Posted 9/21/2013 10:26:44 PM
mike_411 posted...
Europe doesn't matter.

---
PSN: Kazuhira07
Currently playing: Final Fantasy IX
#33Super SlashPosted 9/21/2013 11:02:43 PM
badboy posted...
I think the bumlove will soon fade away after SEGA stops localizing future Atlus games.

God some people are so paranoid. Atlus already said that this won't affect localizations.
#34BuretsuPosted 9/21/2013 11:27:46 PM
Super Slash posted...
badboy posted...
I think the bumlove will soon fade away after SEGA stops localizing future Atlus games.

God some people are so paranoid. Atlus already said that this won't affect localizations.

Of course they did. You expected them to say anything else? Like "Well, yeah, thanks to SEGA we're not localizing anything anymore. So... sorry!"?
---
9/17/2013: A dark day in history. SEGA Sammy acquires Index.
RIP: Atlus games ever leaving Japan
#35badboyPosted 9/22/2013 12:16:25 AM(edited)
Super Slash posted...
badboy posted...

If by Atlus you mean Atlus USA, it was also owned by Index Corp. The fate of Atlus USA is in the hands of SEGA. They could close, merge, or keep it as they like. They said it won't affect them in the immediate future, but they don't know what will happen next year onwards. Atlus is a brand, not a company.
#36Lum_YatsuraPosted 9/22/2013 2:04:07 AM
Semi45a posted...
karissa1 posted...
Love how Europeans are still not aware of Atlus not having an Europe branch and still get angry over it. At least they get physical copies of games and some games have come out early for them. But that's not enough, they gotta keep on raging.

are you making fun of Europeans as a whole? a couple of whiners count as the leader/all of Europe as a whole?

It's that people should've known about this for 20 years now. Ignorance is no excuse.
Atlus had US operations in 1991.
---
What's the buzz? A high voltage positive ion attack!? Chaaa!
#37NemerlightPosted 9/22/2013 2:57:31 AM
Super Slash posted...
badboy posted...

Well what else can they say really? Besides SEGA is run by idiots so they will find ways to screw this up.
---
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is the best PC game of 2012.
You are entitled to your opinion but its wrong and i hate you.
#38Super SlashPosted 9/22/2013 3:57:47 AM
Buretsu posted...
Super Slash posted...
badboy posted...

Of course they did. You expected them to say anything else? Like "Well, yeah, thanks to SEGA we're not localizing anything anymore. So... sorry!"?

Why would they not say that? If they're going down under, they're going to lose sales anyway so what do they have to lose by admitting to it in such a case?
#39xanthan1Posted 9/22/2013 7:45:00 AM(edited)
You know, I thought TC might have a point, but then he said that low as hell sales and preorders aren't a reason to not bring a game over........

Yeah. Video games are a business, as far as Atlus knows their games don't sell there, not well enough to justify bringing them over. That is a pretty damn good reason not to release them there.
#40mmanhbfighterPosted 9/22/2013 8:38:42 AM
Demons souls