If Vita Lacks Exclusive Games, Why Do Many People Want Vita TV O.O?

#1windmasteryPosted 9/22/2013 2:14:47 PM
I mean TV Vita is basically the same as a Vita, minus portability and touch screen, right? Which makes it a usual home consoles device and should be compared to the likes of PS3 and XBox.
Other than its cheap price, does not this mean that what makes people want to buy PSVita is the fact that Vita has quite a lot Exclusive games?

So why do people keep moaning about Vita having no exclusive games?
Is there something am I missing? Do people buy Vita TV JUST because of its price? Or people just like to moan a lot?

(I am one of the guys wanting more gaemz but never say no to ports, BTW!)
---
Tales Fever @_@
Currently Playing: Xillia, Hearts R, Graces F, Destiny, Eternia; Finished With: Abyss, Phantasia PSX, Innocence R, Vesperia XBox
#2Starwars4JPosted 9/22/2013 2:30:41 PM
I'm guessing the people who do want it are eager to play what exclusive titles the Vita does have upscaled on a TV
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#3SekaiIchibanPosted 9/22/2013 2:43:10 PM
Starwars4J posted...
I'm guessing the people who do want it are eager to play what exclusive titles the Vita does have upscaled on a TV

Or want a cheap streaming console and a companion for PS4. I wonder why ports are so looked down upon. Not everyone has played the games, and porting them to newer consoles makes it easier for a new gamer to find them.
#4jschristyPosted 9/22/2013 2:51:46 PM
Because a cheaper vita that supplies people with incentives to purchase it is more likely to tell developers they should develop more quality games for the vita.
---
SS FC: 1892 3402 3141
#5OzzieArcanePosted 9/22/2013 2:57:00 PM
I want it mainly for the PSP JRPG library. But I'll also buy Persona 4 Golden and the new Ys game.
---
Check out reviews by me and my friends at www.reviewersunknown.com
#6gamezero6Posted 9/22/2013 3:43:47 PM
People don't know what they want.

Vita has no gaemz I'll wait... Oh that PSVita TV looks sweet I'm getting that ASAP!

Yeah I'm on a diet so no unhealthy food for me, Oh (Enter Burger joint here) has a new heart attack Burger looks delicious I'm getting it ASAP!

People are very fickle, you, me, errrbody does it.

I ain't getting it and I just hope my wife doesn't find out about it bad enough she wants a PS4/XB1 just for Netflix?
---
XBL GamerTag: NamiXJin
PSN(Ps Vita) ID: JinZer069
#7psvitantifailPosted 9/22/2013 3:56:15 PM
gamezero6 posted...

Vita has no gaemz I'll wait... Oh that PSVita TV looks sweet I'm getting that ASAP!

Yeah I'm on a diet so no unhealthy food for me, Oh (Enter Burger joint here) has a new heart attack Burger looks delicious I'm getting it ASAP!

I ain't getting it and I just hope my wife doesn't find out about it bad enough she wants a PS4/XB1 just for Netflix?

---
Oh no Charlie!!---
#8karissa1Posted 9/22/2013 4:05:43 PM
The Vita does have exclusives.
#9ChemicalBurritoPosted 9/22/2013 5:12:40 PM
Vita TV's probably worth it simply for the upscaled PSP and PS1 games you can play on it. Sure, you can play PS1 games on the PS3, but the Vita TV will likely be fanless and will certainly be smaller than a PS3.

Any vita games you can play on it are a bonus. :)
---
My game collection: http://chemicalburrito.com
Now: Enjoying the summer ...
#10DarthLaharlPosted 9/22/2013 5:25:44 PM
gamezero6 posted...

If your wife wants a PS4/XB1 just for Netflix then wouldn't it make more sense to just get her a Vita TV since it's cheaper and also has a Netflix app?
---
RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi (November 7, 1927 September 19, 2013)
"Leave luck to Heaven"