Rumor: Injustice Gods Among Us GOTY edition coming to PS4 and Vita

#21co1onelPosted 9/23/2013 10:16:59 PM(edited)
robomagon posted...
Is this seriously anyone's GOTY?

Its the only fighting game that came out this year, it only wins by default.
---
++++======+++++----|=
#22karissa1Posted 9/23/2013 10:16:38 PM
Don't like this game, but good for those that do. I'm more looking forward to the Spidey game.
#23lazer_licePosted 9/23/2013 11:11:38 PM
addictedtochaos posted...
Bought it on PS3, 360, and Wii U. Would buy it again on PS4 and Vita.

Rofl lmao lol
#24Dr_Koopa76Posted 9/23/2013 11:38:13 PM
co1onel posted...
robomagon posted...
Is this seriously anyone's GOTY?

Its the only fighting game that came out this year, it only wins by default.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate...and Plus
---
3DS FC: 1203-9216-5732/PSN: Lazykarl24
http://i.imgur.com/vGM0GJd.jpg
#25skyrimer3dPosted 9/24/2013 4:50:01 AM
Roachmeat posted...
alexg1989 posted...
Gotrys posted...
I don't care. Fighting games on Vita? Talk about desperation.

Its short burst gameplay in every sense of the word. Play a match now, play one later etc.... It was one of my favorite genres on the PSP...

Exactly the reason why 'Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny' is one of my favorite Psp experiences of recent memory. I could play a couple of matches during a lunch break and it was like my PsPGO was a portable arcade machine.

Semi45a posted...
Sexy_L4DY posted...

Haven't bought Injustice so whether it gets GOTY edition on Vita or PS4 I'll definitely pick it up. Would rather it on the Vita.

even if it looks like crap?

Vita games are $20 dollars less than the new price for a console game. And as I already mentioned, I once enjoyed a Soul Calibur game on a Psp. Graphical fidelity is a small sacrifice to everything being in one complete package.

same thing here, graphical fidelity comes far second vs steady 60fps in fighting games, anyone who thinks otherwise simply doesn't understand fighting games at all. ANd yeah, fighting games are amazing on a handheld when you have a great dpad like Vita, you can train a few combos here and there, have a 5 min match, and so on, much better than some 30 min RPG dungeon for example, at least for me.
#26Lord_VishanaPosted 9/24/2013 6:21:17 AM
skyrimer3d posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
This is the Superhero equivalent of the most recent Mortal Kombat game isn't it? Does it have a great story mode?

yep, really good single player story mode, similar to MK, long and well integrated with the game itself.

I really hope this gets released for Vita, I was expecting a DOA5U update or a Tekken F2P version for VIta on this TGS but no luck, this would really be great. I wouldn't care that much this time for cross play if there's a PS4 version, I could remote play that instead.

Thank you. :-)
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png World's Biggest Kenichi Ebina Fan 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#27alexg1989Posted 9/24/2013 8:33:01 AM
Roachmeat posted...
alexg1989 posted...
Gotrys posted...
I don't care. Fighting games on Vita? Talk about desperation.

Its short burst gameplay in every sense of the word. Play a match now, play one later etc.... It was one of my favorite genres on the PSP...

Exactly the reason why 'Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny' is one of my favorite Psp experiences of recent memory. I could play a couple of matches during a lunch break and it was like my PsPGO was a portable arcade machine.

Semi45a posted...
Sexy_L4DY posted...

Haven't bought Injustice so whether it gets GOTY edition on Vita or PS4 I'll definitely pick it up. Would rather it on the Vita.

even if it looks like crap?

Vita games are $20 dollars less than the new price for a console game. And as I already mentioned, I once enjoyed a Soul Calibur game on a Psp. Graphical fidelity is a small sacrifice to everything being in one complete package.

exactly this...

MK Vita LOOKED like total crap. Possibly the worst Vita game graphically but it ran so smoothly and had so much content that it was amazing. It bored me after I unlocked everything and finished the story mode. I sold it since I never was that big a MK fan anyway, but I'm awaiting this Injustice game if it comes to Vita.
---
PSN ID: psvitagamer89 ~~ God is fake, isn't it obvious?
Read my blog: http://www.artisticexpression.wordpress.com
#28Lord_VishanaPosted 9/24/2013 8:59:22 AM
Perhaps you can attribute it to me not caring about graphics, but I don't understand the disdain for the graphics on Mortal Kombat on the Vita. I have the game and I think it looks nice.
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png World's Biggest Kenichi Ebina Fan 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#29XphoenixedgeXPosted 9/24/2013 9:10:24 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Perhaps you can attribute it to me not caring about graphics, but I don't understand the disdain for the graphics on Mortal Kombat on the Vita. I have the game and I think it looks nice.

If you've spent any time with the console versions and then switch to the Vita version, the graphical downgrade is jarring. The backgrounds are decent but character models look like ass in comparison.
I still enjoyed the game on my Vita because of the 60fps gameplay and the added content, but the graphics definitely should have been better.
DOA5+ showed us that this system can achieve better fighting game graphics without sacrificing 60fps.
#30mrivera889Posted 9/24/2013 12:52:44 PM
I clearly remember Ed Boon stating that they would consider a PSVITA version if the console versions did well so this rumor seems accurate to me.
---
[=[3DS]=] (+.[VITA].::)
[o+[__].::]