why do people in the West want a Vita TV? Simple reasons.

#11SplatterHouse55Posted 9/23/2013 9:55:00 PM
2,3, and especially 5
---
Ever since I started working, every day has be worse than the last, so every time you see me it's the worst day of my life. - Office Space
#12darkdragongirl(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 10:10:35 PM
Whoa thanks for the support good posters and people I don't recognize, but you look good.

Another thing to add is that this will bring more attention to bringing more digital Vita specific content. Shantae is coming, and for those of you unfamiliar, that was a pretty darn good game on the GBA.

Sure the Vita is becoming more digital in gaming content by the week, but with the Vita TV the overall digital library could expand and definitely blow pass the Nintendo Shop easily.

Disclaimer: That last statement about the Nintendo Shop is in no way inflammatory nor an invitation to troll the Nintendo brand nor their customers. Merely a little competitive commentary. Please be respectful of everyone's choice in hardware, we're all gamers at the end of the day.
---
#Ma-champ #2013
#13Starwars4JPosted 9/23/2013 10:15:10 PM
darkdragongirl posted...
Shantae is coming, and for those of you unfamiliar, that was a pretty darn good game on the GBA.

Shantae was never on the GBA <_< There was one that was planned but it was canceled before they even had an alpha build.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#14demesjos2Posted 9/23/2013 10:19:53 PM
Isn't it going to support DS4 too in a later patch? If it gets that it will be even better.
---
Currently playing - SMT IV, Suikoden V, waiting on Tales of Xilia to arrive at my door
#15darkdragongirl(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 10:21:00 PM
Starwars4J posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
Shantae is coming, and for those of you unfamiliar, that was a pretty darn good game on the GBA.

Shantae was never on the GBA <_< There was one that was planned but it was canceled before they even had an alpha build.

Yeah my mistake...I am getting senile and I am only 22, the inhumanity....
---
#Ma-champ #2013
#16NujevadPosted 9/23/2013 10:21:20 PM
you forgot number 6.

6- People think it can do things that it's not actually capable of doing, such as play all vita games or act like a second ps4.
---
"Ima wa wareware no dokuritsu nichi desu!"
#17darkdragongirl(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 10:24:25 PM
Nujevad posted...
you forgot number 6.

6- People think it can do things that it's not actually capable of doing, such as play all vita games or act like a second ps4.

Did you read point 2? SOME Vita games.

Did you read point 5? STREAMING YOUR PS4 TO ANOTHER ROOM...NOT a second PS4 to log into a separate account, clearly. and obviously your PS4 has to probably be on or on standby to send the signal.

You forgot to read.
---
#Ma-champ #2013
#18NujevadPosted 9/23/2013 10:40:35 PM
Number 6 wasn't a serious reason, I was poking fun at the ignorance some people have. They think it's a super machine, the next evolution of the wheel and the like. Some actually think that it plays all vita games, and the few that even knows that not all games will work are thinking that it'll be patched later on. Some also honestly believe that by streaming to the Vita TV, then can play online multiplayer games with the ps4.
---
"Ima wa wareware no dokuritsu nichi desu!"
#19gray_fox_00Posted 9/24/2013 5:33:20 AM
darkdragongirl posted...
Whoa thanks for the support good posters and people I don't recognize, but you look good.

Another thing to add is that this will bring more attention to bringing more digital Vita specific content. Shantae is coming, and for those of you unfamiliar, that was a pretty darn good game on the GBA.

Sure the Vita is becoming more digital in gaming content by the week, but with the Vita TV the overall digital library could expand and definitely blow pass the Nintendo Shop easily.

Disclaimer: That last statement about the Nintendo Shop is in no way inflammatory nor an invitation to troll the Nintendo brand nor their customers. Merely a little competitive commentary. Please be respectful of everyone's choice in hardware, we're all gamers at the end of the day.

I agree with you on all points.

I'll probably buy one because when my wife and I got trips she likes having something to watch streaming services on at night. With this I have an excuse to bring a gaming system along since it's one and the same.

The portability aspect of it also draws me in. I loved that feature for the PSP Go (once I made it so I could play all my UMD games). I just liked being able to carry around so little while traveling and being able to play good games on the TV. It'll be my TV game console away from home as well as my bedroom PS4 pass through (when I eventually get one a year after release)

It was a good move on Sony's part. It's a cheaper entry point to the Vita, more enticing to those interested in the games yet don't like portables, and all while increasing the Vita user base which will help pull in developer interest.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#20stargazer64Posted 9/24/2013 6:17:55 AM
Vita TVindication
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH