The free PS Plus games are getting crappier.

#61FKRW4LifePosted 9/25/2013 4:22:53 AM
I'm just happy that I consider them free games and that my thought process infuriates posters I can't stand such as omega and compass.
---
Before you comment remember this "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
#62flame030191Posted 9/25/2013 4:40:12 AM
Anyone who claims it's a rental service...

Tell me how you can pay $5 a month to RedBox, GameFly, Video Warehouse, etc and take as man games as you want without ever having to return them unless you don't pay that $5 a month.

As far as I'm aware, rental services charge by the day per item, not by the month, and you must return what you have before you can rent another.

PS+ isn't a rental service, it's a discount service. Plain and simple.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
Call of Duty 2 is still the best of the series.
#63sockesockePosted 9/25/2013 8:21:42 AM
xanthan1 posted...
mike_411 posted...
Plus they give you free avatars & wallpapers sometimes!!!

Free!(except for the money you used to pay for the service!)

Yup, free, no money required to get it at all, except that pesky fee you need to pay.

you can keep those avatars and backgrounds after ps+ expires so technically theyre free.
---
Tzuba12:Microsoft: Bringing gamers together ONE console at a time.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke
#64mrjhwarPosted 10/1/2013 7:33:43 PM
Compass, I hope you realize you're being trolled. Or is Compass trolling others? Wait what?
---
She asked what about your cinnamon bun? That's when I pull out my gun.
Something's going on in here! I'm gonna get to the bottom of this one!
#65hustlin_pimpstePosted 10/1/2013 7:58:21 PM
LiquiDZerO posted...
Megaman Omega posted...
mike_411 posted...
And plus, early access to betas and hour long demos of the full game!!

So they also make you an unpaid beta tester? This paid free stuff service keeps getting better and better!

i've rarely heard of any beta tester being paid...

if you were paid you'd be in a QA/QC position. SCEA was down the road from my home in San Diego and I did undergrad in Irvine very close by to Blizzard. my friends in high school and college were paid game testers. being a legitimate game tester is a crappy minimum wage job requiring the submission of dozens of pages of bug reports. you additionally have ZERO input on the game creation process, any nerd saying they were a game tester and the dev's changed something based on their personal feedback is a lying sack of dung.

being a beta tester is FAR different from being an actual game tester because the product is a lot more polished in beta, it's the very tail end of testing. don't tell me you wouldn't want to be a beta tester for Megaman Legends 3 if you could. though that presupposes you liked the legend series. i'm very salty that capcom didn't even let the ML3 beta get out onto the eshop. those jerks said they would use it to gauge interest in the title, but then canceled the project because they said there was no fan "interest."

This. Years ago I did game testing for Iguana, and it was nothing like I hoped it would be. Basically, it was crap, plus I had to test a bloody baseball game which I really disliked. So yeah, being a beta tester >>>>>>> paid tester.
---
Make adorable new, demon friends ... grr snarl
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672441-shin-megami-tensei-iv/64267041 Don't worry .. it's Official!