Media Create Week 38 - Hunting for Love and Sales...

#401PS_VitaPosted 9/26/2013 8:32:28 PM
IP bans are useless. All you have to do is make an account at Starbucks and boom, you can use the same computer you used for your banned account.
---
PSN: Xeedragon
#402Turnbull-ACPosted 9/26/2013 8:33:42 PM
Uh, blocked IPs are incredibly easy to bypass. >__________>
#403Sailor GoonPosted 9/26/2013 8:53:40 PM
Turnbull-AC posted...
Uh, blocked IPs are incredibly easy to bypass. >__________>

Not to any company that knows what they're doing. Sure you can proxy bypass but all a business would have to do is ban the domain.
---
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#404talesfan215Posted 9/26/2013 10:40:03 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
As talesfan and I were discussing earlier, I'm currently playing Toukiden. This game is absolutely fantastic. I know it was delayed until 2014 for North America, but it's a great game to look forward to next year if you like the genre. :-)

So happy you're enjoying Toukiden. I must definitely check it out then if you say it's good. :)

Also, thanks for mentioning me in a positive light. You're the second one to do so here, really appreciate it. :) As Omega said, I can't see why some have a problem with you. You're a good poster.
---
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.
#405Human-BeanPosted 9/27/2013 8:14:21 AM
PS_Vita posted...
If only LAveant started banning people like SOE, Human-Bean, mike411, Vishana, Infamousjakey, stargazer, and cheezedada, then the forums might see some peace.

What? I hardly post anymore.
#406SagadegoPosted 9/27/2013 8:44:48 AM
talesfan

TECMO KOEI EUROPE ‏@tecmokoeieurope 24 Sep
Toukiden will have English voice and subtitles (and) will have both package and digital releases across EU in Early 2014. #PSVita

us was confirmed early 2014 as well.
---
Now Playing:
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team/Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan/(3ds) Persona 1/star ocean 1st departure (psp) Xenoblade(wii)
#407stargazer64Posted 9/27/2013 9:33:38 AM
PS_Vita posted...
IP bans are useless. All you have to do is make an account at Starbucks and boom, you can use the same computer you used for your banned account.

So that's how you're still here, after Xeedragon, Xeedragonite, Ultimacake, Jerseyvita, and countless other bans.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#408krazykillerkowPosted 9/27/2013 10:24:30 AM
Well i think the storm has past, so did we ever find out that dude's beef with Vishana was?
---
That don't bother me, I don't exist.-carsauce on the subject of vitasurance
#409SagadegoPosted 9/27/2013 10:31:18 AM
krazykillerkow posted...
Well i think the storm has past, so did we ever find out that dude's beef with Vishana was?

he attacks other users as well.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000393-nonstop-gaming-social/67331240
---
Now Playing:
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team/Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan/(3ds) Persona 1/star ocean 1st departure (psp) Xenoblade(wii)
#410Megaman OmegaPosted 9/27/2013 11:26:41 AM
ChemicalBurrito posted...
Edit: Added "nearing", as there was that one 4k week before the price drop, if I recall correctly.

That's right. Well, post price cut i think it broke the record for the third week in a row now.

ChemicalBurrito posted...
And even after that massive drop, it still sells nearly 29 times as many copies as the second-best-selling game on the chart. MH is just that much of a beast in Japan.

But back on topic for this board, the Vita sales are nearing an all-time low. Is Japan simply waiting on the Vita TV?

I wouldn't bet on a home console version of a portable for its Japan launch. But then again, preorders quickly sold out, apparently. Not that this has a lot of meaning without the actual numbers disclosed, of course.

ylvis posted...
It's hard to know how many preorders stores could actually take though. It could be a low number, it could be a high. We can only speculate at this point. Preorders without raw numbers is a pointless discussion. Remember, even the N-Gage was sold out of preorders prior to launch, and, yeah, we all know how that went.

Yeah, i guess "it sold out on preorders alone!" is an easy PR gimmick. Just put up a tiny number of preorders and you already got some good news. I'd love to see the actual numbers, though.

Noivern posted...
Don't worry Vishana. It's not going to be low from now that we will see post price-drop Vita selling 3k or less lol. It's already under WiiU.

The "handheld" is dead.

It will hardly hit 3k anytime soon. Probably not until the holiday season and certainly not during the holiday season. Anything's possibly in January, though. We've seen how horribly sales can do in January without new releases.
---
LOL at all the whiners and trolls. They know Vita tv and new model will kill all competition. Festering wounds for the Nintendrones by the gallons. - karissa1