Should i buy Dragons crown?

#1Sami1000Posted 9/25/2013 4:58:21 PM
Should i buy Dragons crown? - Results (34 votes)
Yes
70.59% (24 votes)
No
29.41% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Ok, i love Diablo kind of games and looting. I have few questions too:

1. Is touch controls optional?
2. Is there any bugs, or annoying issues?
3. I read somewhere that that using dpad messes your item using, is that true?
4. Also, how much can i customize controls?
#2Fray_MakenPosted 9/25/2013 5:20:13 PM
Sami1000 posted...
Ok, i love Diablo kind of games and looting. I have few questions too:?

Buy it.

1. Is touch controls optional?

Yes, you can do everything with the analog sticks, but is a lot easier with touch.

2. Is there any bugs, or annoying issues?

Haven't heard anything game breaking, they have released patches.

3. I read somewhere that that using dpad messes your item using, is that true?

Not sure what you are talking about.

4. Also, how much can i customize controls?

Not much, you can choose either D-Pad or Stick to move.

D-Pad, Stick, or L1 for quick access items and spells.
#3OhGoodGriefPosted 9/25/2013 5:29:13 PM(edited)
Yes. Its grindy and very much loot based.
Different classes legitemently play differently and can each be played solo for the entirety of the game and post game content.

It's not for everyone but you like diablo so you'll enjoy it. I'm quiet confident in saying that. 152 hours so far for me.

The touch controls are not forced or intrusive. They are not mandatory but you will use them happily.

There were hacked players but the issue was resolved a long time ago. Patches have fixed other bugs.

I don't k ow what you mean in #3.
#4 was answered above.
The button mapping is quite fine as is anyways.
#4Spiffy247Posted 9/25/2013 5:33:27 PM
I myself am liking Dragon's Crown, and it's even better if you know people that play it.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#5bassyuraPosted 9/25/2013 5:34:07 PM
I see no reason why not. It's the best game on the Vita.
---
This hand of mine is coursing with the Power of Magnetism! It tells me to crush Capitalism!
Here I go, GADGETO FINGAH!!!
#6Sami1000(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 5:39:41 PM
Thanks for replies. I forgot to ask that, can i play it without using AI team mates? I would prefer to have only my character and enemies on the screen because it looks kinda hectic when there's 4 players fighting at the same time. Or will it be too difficult that way?

Dragons crown seemed kinda uninteresting at the first time i saw it, but after hearing how much other people here enjoy it, i want to buy it. I have watched a lot of gameplay vids and it now seems very appealing for some reason, lol.
#72ndAtomiskPosted 9/25/2013 6:01:30 PM
Sami1000 posted...
Thanks for replies. I forgot to ask that, can i play it without using AI team mates? I would prefer to have only my character and enemies on the screen because it looks kinda hectic when there's 4 players fighting at the same time. Or will it be too difficult that way?

Dragons crown seemed kinda uninteresting at the first time i saw it, but after hearing how much other people here enjoy it, i want to buy it. I have watched a lot of gameplay vids and it now seems very appealing for some reason, lol.

Yes you can play without AI teammates. I haven't found it too difficult to solo any boss but I haven't gotten to Hard Mode yet.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#8elai1108Posted 9/25/2013 6:01:34 PM
Sami1000 posted...

You are allowed to play solo with no AI but things will be very difficult for you once you get to higher difficulty levels or bosses.