Interesting future development for Vita, posted by someone with inside contacts

#21DrROBschizPosted 9/27/2013 4:23:12 AM
Famous Mortimer is an awesomely reliable source

Of course yeah the things he stated are old news

The dedicated Localization team is the most exciting one. That was news broke by Shuhei Yoshida himself and we should see games like Soul Sacrifice Delta and SS2, Freedom Wars, and Over My Dead Body 2 brought over

Possibly Conception 2 and some other wierd titles. Since I love japanese games thats the best thing about Vita(and 3DS since Nintendo is doing it too!) right now

Combined with some of the best high profile indie titles... Oh man so much variety! I am really really excited for 2014

Gonna be a good one!
#22j2zon2591Posted 9/27/2013 4:37:28 AM
WoefulyDolorous posted...
sinncross posted...
SuperDogqHD posted...
PS_Vita posted...
Infamous is probably the worst AAA series that could come to the Vita in terms of sales.

if the new one does really well on ps4 it would be a hopeful sign.

So you think people will go buy a 200 Vita, memcard, and an Infamous game when there is a better one on PS4?

A few probably would.

You just described a lot of top sellers on the VITA.. at least retail.

Why would you buy UC, AC and COD when there are better ones on the PS3 and soon PS4?

Because they're not just ports.

I'd rather them save up the development funds for another VITA game though but if and only if a large amount of VITA fanbase really wants that Infamous then sure. Hopefully Sony gauges this properly (then again it depends on their budget and goals).
#23rstewart00Posted 9/27/2013 5:43:45 AM
unless borderlands 2 is the goty edition or better, its not worth getting
#24jenraisPosted 9/27/2013 6:23:27 AM
DrROBschiz posted...
Famous Mortimer is an awesomely reliable source

Of course yeah the things he stated are old news

The dedicated Localization team is the most exciting one. That was news broke by Shuhei Yoshida himself and we should see games like Soul Sacrifice Delta and SS2, Freedom Wars, and Over My Dead Body 2 brought over

Possibly Conception 2 and some other wierd titles. Since I love japanese games thats the best thing about Vita(and 3DS since Nintendo is doing it too!) right now

Combined with some of the best high profile indie titles... Oh man so much variety! I am really really excited for 2014

Gonna be a good one!

I already knew Freedom Wars was coming out in US.

Give Tales and FF type-0 <.>
#25wstfldPosted 9/27/2013 6:34:37 AM
WoefulyDolorous posted...
sinncross posted...
SuperDogqHD posted...
PS_Vita posted...
Infamous is probably the worst AAA series that could come to the Vita in terms of sales.

if the new one does really well on ps4 it would be a hopeful sign.

So you think people will go buy a 200 Vita, memcard, and an Infamous game when there is a better one on PS4?

If they really like inFamous. I really liked GOW, MGS and Valkyria Chronicles so I got a PSP even though there were better iterations on PS2 and PS3.
---
Last Played: KZ Mercenary (8/10)
Now Playing: GTA V, StarCraft 2, Civ V, Sonic Generations, Spelunky, Killzone Mercenary
#26wstfldPosted 9/27/2013 6:35:18 AM
rstewart00 posted...
unless borderlands 2 is the goty edition or better, its not worth getting

This is true. You know we're not getting the GOTY Edition though.
---
Last Played: KZ Mercenary (8/10)
Now Playing: GTA V, StarCraft 2, Civ V, Sonic Generations, Spelunky, Killzone Mercenary
#27StrikeNinja24Posted 9/27/2013 8:11:45 AM
cyl26 posted...
Yay for Sony going Pro-west! Finally a Japanese company that hasn't got a stick up their arse!

Ill believe it when I see it.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#28akshat_316Posted 9/27/2013 8:32:27 AM
Do you think we can get the Ratchet and clank hd collection?
---
http://www.staticshin.com
#29sinncrossPosted 9/27/2013 9:05:25 AM
seriously, just get mobile games onto the psv.

or at least get Gameloft on board.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Waiting on PS4
#30Kazuhira07Posted 9/27/2013 3:20:30 PM
Really hope this is true.
---
PSN: Kazuhira07
Currently playing: Final Fantasy IX