Vita // Vita TV // PS4 Ecosystem FAQ [2.0]

#21Chumbly11Posted 11/2/2013 6:00:35 AMmessage detail
I will post impressions on the board when my VitaTV arrives...ordered EMS so it should be shortly after launch.
#22INKU48Posted 11/14/2013 7:46:03 AMmessage detail
So this should be unstickied now that the Vita TV is discovered to not be region free? It might trick people I mean.
---
http://gamingforum.free-message-board.com/t1851-who-plays-sonic-still
#23TechniMyokoPosted 11/15/2013 2:24:58 AMmessage detail
darkdragongirl posted...

Can I import the Vita TV?
Yes you can. It is region free.

Sadly, no it's not.
#24INKU48Posted 11/15/2013 6:56:47 PMmessage detail
TechniMyoko posted...
darkdragongirl posted...

Sadly, no it's not.

Yeah, I reported the topic for this because it is a big thing and it shouldn't be stickied if potentially tricking people into importing a region locked system but nothing has happened yet.

I suggest more people do the same.
---
http://gamingforum.free-message-board.com/t1851-who-plays-sonic-still
#25SagadegoPosted 11/16/2013 3:16:29 PMmessage detail
INKU48 posted...
TechniMyoko posted...
darkdragongirl posted...

Sadly, no it's not.

Yeah, I reported the topic for this because it is a big thing and it shouldn't be stickied if potentially tricking people into importing a region locked system but nothing has happened yet.

I suggest more people do the same.

wait as in retail games as well?
---
Now Playing:
Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask/Sonic Lost World/(3ds) Soul Sacrifice (ps vita) Ni No Kuni(Ps3)
#26Chumbly11Posted 11/17/2013 6:26:44 AMmessage detail
Chumbly11 posted...
I will post impressions on the board when my VitaTV arrives...ordered EMS so it should be shortly after launch.

....and good thing I canceled it before launch! (i'm in the u.s. and have a u.s. account)
#27darkdragongirl(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 6:15:42 PMmessage detail
I requested for this to be unstickied, but I need more people to request or report it so the wrongful information can be removed.
#28OtakufreakPosted 11/18/2013 8:44:52 PMmessage detail
Well, I currently own the Vita TV. As far as it being "region locked", it's not really either. It will play your physical games just fine but you can only access the JPN PSN. So, Physical games are not while PSN games are region locked.

Also to note, the system is set up for english gaming which is nice and will most likely allow you to access a US PSN account when the service becomes available. Cause when you try to log in with one it just says "This is not available in your region". So it seems like it will be eventually.
#29grendelnargentPosted 11/18/2013 8:46:59 PMmessage detail
I just got my vita tv today, it is not region lock when playing JA /NA cart. but you can not use your PSN account or link to it at this time if you live in the U.S. or Europe
#30Laevant(Moderator)Posted 11/21/2013 4:48:40 AMmessage detail
darkdragongirl posted...
I requested for this to be unstickied, but I need more people to request or report it so the wrongful information can be removed.

You may as well just make the new version first. Post V3, have it stickied, and this should be removed subsequently. At the least, your unsticky requests will probably be heard better.
---
[Formerly Envirasu] [<3 MGO] [Cool Cats > all]