#41NinjaPirateDoodPosted 2/3/2014 11:03:20 AMmessage detail
Has a date been set for U.S. yet?
---
"My crimes against humanity have given me the power to fight evil! Wait..."
-Nameless One, Huge Quest
#42everybestPosted 2/27/2014 3:45:23 PMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#43TaiweePosted 3/29/2014 1:29:44 AMmessage detail
It is very important that people read the specs before buying it. The system is overall a major downgrade. Most apparent is the screen. They changed the OLED to a LCD screen. Graphic difference is very obvious. There is 1gb embedded storage that you use only when you don't have a memory card inserted.
#44Muddy_ApePosted 3/30/2014 3:03:08 AMmessage detail
Taiwee posted...
It is very important that people read the specs before buying it. The system is overall a major downgrade. Most apparent is the screen. They changed the OLED to a LCD screen. Graphic difference is very obvious. There is 1gb embedded storage that you use only when you don't have a memory card inserted.

What does this have to do with Vita TV?
---
NNID: GDoobah
http://i.imgur.com/6qxWz.jpg
#45TaiweePosted 3/31/2014 11:58:49 AMmessage detail
Muddy_Ape posted...
Taiwee posted...

Vita TV comes with the new slim version of ps vita and a ps3 controller. It is also compatible with a ps4 controller in the future.
#46S0LIDUS SNAKEPosted 4/8/2014 12:55:21 PMmessage detail
I heard that importing a Vita TV would not allow the remote play with an American PS4, is that legit? Because I'm very interested in getting one if I can just hook it in another room and play PS4 on another TV withough the hassle of unplugging/plugging.
---
Who needs a good signature when their post has good content?
#47omanojyakuPosted 4/13/2014 7:51:26 AMmessage detail
Taiwee posted...
Muddy_Ape posted...
Taiwee posted...

Vita TV comes with the new slim version of ps vita and a ps3 controller. It is also compatible with a ps4 controller in the future.

No, it does not. Not for $150. The slim Vita is a whole separate device.
---
XBL:Amanojyaku BatttleTag:ViolateThis#(1752)
Ragequitters should be permabanned. Trolls so pathetic and stupid I had to break comm with: 1
#48GreenTreeClubPosted 6/12/2014 10:14:52 PMmessage detail
One question: so when I get the PS TV, all I got to do is buy VITA games, and the game will work on the PS TV?
#49rpgkiller999Posted 6/12/2014 10:34:57 PMmessage detail
Is the US version region locked? I could read Japanese so being able to buy from japan psn is very important for me.
---
Live for RPG, die for RPG.
#50TimeLadyAltPosted 6/14/2014 6:24:04 AMmessage detail
So can I play a physical copy of a Vita game on a Vita TV, or does it have to be all digital only?
---
<<The Valar>>
http://lostfacts.net/boards/index.php