What color Vita do you have?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What color Vita do you have?

User Info: Spiffy247

Spiffy247
3 years ago#1
What color Vita do you have? - Results (145 votes)
Crystal Black
48.97% (71 votes)
Crystal White
28.28% (41 votes)
Sapphire Blue
2.76% (4 votes)
Cosmic Red
2.07% (3 votes)
Ice Silver
1.38% (2 votes)
Hatsune Miku White
2.76% (4 votes)
Soul Sacrifice Red
0% (0 votes)
Toukiden Black
1.38% (2 votes)
I don't have one
12.41% (18 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Okay. Which Vita system do you own? And if you have multiple units, vote on the one you use the most.
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.

User Info: TinyTim123

TinyTim123
3 years ago#2
Standard FEB black, but I'd like one that is blue. I like blue.Maybe if I break mine, I'll get a blue one.
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/

User Info: bob444449

bob444449
3 years ago#3
Crystal White from the Assassins Creed bundle! I really want the SS red was it even offered stateside though? just glad I don't have fingerprint black.
PSN/XBL/Steam- Famrit

User Info: Spiffy247

Spiffy247
3 years ago#4
bob444449 posted...
Crystal White from the Assassins Creed bundle! I really want the SS red was it even offered stateside though? just glad I don't have fingerprint black.

When Sony showed White NGP prototypes, I decided I would wait for a White Vita. So two days before Sony's E3 presentation, I thought: It would be awesome if they revealed an Assassin's Creed White Vita Bundle. Then they announced just that.
Then on the 29th a storm hit, knocking out the power. It came on Halloween. I called Gamestop, and they were open the 30th, and I reserved the bundle. So I had to head over there to pick it up as they only hold it two days. I'm happy with mine.
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.

User Info: Mister Money

Mister Money
3 years ago#5
Look at my sig for my PS Vitas.
My PS Vita-1000 Systems: Cosmic Red (Japan), Sapphire Blue (Japan), Crystal White (USA). PS Vita-2000 Systems: TBA (Japan).

User Info: silenthill4vid

silenthill4vid
3 years ago#6
got a blue one, other colors are nice but see no point in wasting da color green.
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.

User Info: Phil_E_Blunt

Phil_E_Blunt
3 years ago#7
The white delight of black Friday!
"He is a Belmont..I will not suffer that bloodline any longer!"

User Info: Lord_Vishana

Lord_Vishana
3 years ago#8
Crystal Black, Crystal White and Soul Sacrifice Red.
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png World's Biggest Kenichi Ebina Fan 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds

User Info: BahamutBBob

BahamutBBob
3 years ago#9
Mine is the standard black that the US gets. I'm not gonna spend $100+ extra to get another color, as much as I would like a blue one.
(my PSP 1000 is Metallic Blue, and it looks amazing, but I paid a lot extra for it)
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob

User Info: Schrient

Schrient
3 years ago#10
Crystal White from the bundle.
Karneval is so cute
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What color Vita do you have?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived