Why are people saying vita has no games (my games + my wishlist)

#1stalemate_666Posted 9/29/2013 11:27:17 AM
vita retail sku games

Uncharted Golden Abyss
Ninja Gaiden sigma+
AC L
Wipeout 2048
Gravity Rush
Jet Set radio
Disgaea 3
Blazblue EX
Playstation all stars battle royale
Zero Escape VLR
Rayman Origins

psn sku

Plants vs Zombies
Dokuro
Zombie Tycoon 2
Pinball arcade Starwars pinball
Machinarium
Retro City Rampage
Knytt Underground
Germinator
Cronovolt
Motorstorm RC
Tales from space Mutant blobs attack

psp games

soulcalibur broken destiny
piyotama
patchwork heroes
tekken 6
LBP
Class of Heroes
Pursuit Force
Hexyz Force
FFT
Mega Man Maverick Hunter
YggdraUnion
Metal Slug XX
Gods Eater Burst
Darkstalkers Chronicle
GTA liberty city
Crush

Wishlist

Soul Sacrifice
New Atelier Rorona
Dynasty Warrior's Next
Escape Plan
God Eater 2
LBP vita
Malicious Rebirth
Persona 4
Uncharted: Fight for Fortune

psp wishlist

Ys: The Oath in Felghana
Ys: Seven
Ys: 1&2 chronicles
Wild Arms XF
What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!?
Valkyria chronicles 2
Tokobot
Persona
Persona 2 Innocent Sin
Persona 3 Portable
Monster hunter Freedom
Mana Khemia: Student Alliance
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the sky
Half Minute Hero
Dissidia 012
Dead Head Fred
Creature Defence

Also interested in Crisis core Kingdom hearts Phantasy Star Portable and Brave Story: New Traveler but they aren't on the store

So yeah for a year that's a pretty big ****ton of games in my book even if you only count exclusives that's still 12 between wishlist and collection and this is just mine not all that there are so yeah the no games thing is out of ignorance and has no basis in fact.
---
psn: Stalemate666
#2RygonPosted 9/29/2013 11:34:35 AM
Because you don't need a Vita to play 85% of your list. I love Vita, but that argument isn't going to change minds.
---
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108
#3BerlingerTPosted 9/29/2013 11:38:47 AM
They did the same with the PSP for a long time. I think they just do it for the heck of it, or they decide that it doesn't have games because it doesn't have ones they want.

I've been in many arguments about people who argued who said Vita had no RPGs and then they listed RPGs on the Vita that "did not count". People here don't think logically. Many just think of their own made-up standards.
---
http://www.freelancer.com/u/BerlingerTG.html
Now Playing: Final Fantasy III (iOS), Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (PS Vita)
#4JBL81Posted 9/29/2013 11:41:27 AM
Most people just want new games that aren't ports, indies, or older stuff. Personally, I'm fine with the PSP/PSOne library.
#5stalemate_666(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 11:54:25 AM
Rygon posted...
Because you don't need a Vita to play 85% of your list. I love Vita, but that argument isn't going to change minds.

Like I said there are 12 exclusives titles there and it's not like there is one system where you can play the other games vita gets psp games, ps1 games, 3DS/vita multiplats, ps2 ports, ps3 multiplats/ports, wii ports of all things, phone games (although most aren't worth playing) and I think there are even some pc/vita games so yeah... it's not like ps3/360 kind of thing where people buy a 360 for all the games that are also on ps3.

JBL81 posted...
Most people just want new games that aren't ports, indies, or older stuff. Personally, I'm fine with the PSP/PSOne library.

There are a fair amount of new games like I said 12 exclusives with maybe half indie and it's not like this is a full list this is just stuff I personally have/want and even left out games I have an eye on that I don't know much about that aren't out yet.
---
#6VegantoKeensPosted 9/29/2013 12:40:06 PM
I don't really know what the problem is either. At first I thought this device was strugglng for three years, but I didn't check the month of the release date. This device hasn't even been out on the market for two full years. The 3DS has been out almost a year longer. Has anyone checked the 3DS game list from a year ago? Cause it was complete crap, I remember people going on about what the point was of a DS with a 3D function and no games. KH was just released and REvelations was pretty sweet, but that was it. Since ports and anything close to indie is a sin against God on this board, lets really compare the original exclusive AAA title list of both handhelds and keep to games that got localized.

3DS:

1. REvelations
2. Donkey Kong 3D
3. KH 3D
4. FE Awakening
5. Phoenix Wright 5
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf
7. Pokemon X/Y
8. Luigi's Mansion
9. Bros Dream Team
10. MH4
11. Kid Icarus
12. Zelda: Link between worlds
13. Mario kart 7
14. Marioland 3D

PS Vita:

1. Uncharted GA
2. Gravity Rush
3. AC3 Liberation
4. Dynasty Warriors Next
5. Unit 13
6. Resistance BS
7. Ridge Racer Vita
8. Little Big Planet Vita
9. SH Book of Memories
10. Ys Memories of Celceta
11. Soul Sacrifice
12. Dragon's Crown
13. Killzone Mercenary
14. Tearaway

I know there are probably more on each and the definition of AAA itself is opinion. However, these are the easy ones, that everyone that has ever been interested for any of the handhelds for half a second knows about. It is not that bad for the Vita. The Vita just suffered from being expensive, the damn memory cards and a baseless stigma.
---
Lord Erieos, *******!
GMT + 1 PSN = William-Lake
#7skipboris2Posted 9/29/2013 12:45:06 PM
Because when they say no games they really mean no Pokemon games.
#8stalemate_666(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2013 6:13:00 AM
skipboris2 posted...

Pokemon is an average game now I think, it has barely evolved from the first one and insanely stale.
---
#9SekaiIchibanPosted 9/30/2013 6:50:53 AM
For those people: ANY port, old game, game they don't want, game they don't know, game that is not localized is not a game, therefore Vita has no games. Since they don't want any of them, Vita no games...
#10VegantoKeensPosted 9/30/2013 6:55:53 AM
stalemate_666 posted...
skipboris2 posted...

Pokemon is an average game now I think, it has barely evolved from the first one and insanely stale.

Yeah well, insanely stale translates to a solid 15 million sales each time. The Vita sure doesn't have a game like that.
---
Lord Erieos, *******!
GMT + 1 PSN = William-Lake