Media Create Week 39 - Sales blocking the Waking Wind

#151SagadegoPosted 10/3/2013 6:15:19 PM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
Either grow a backbone or put me on Ignore. It's not that difficult.

You have me on ignore. So does that mean you don't have a backbone?

lol.
---
Now Playing:
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team/Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan/(3ds) Persona 1/star ocean 1st departure (psp) Xenoblade(wii)
#152ventus_windPosted 10/3/2013 6:20:02 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
I honestly have no idea why Xeed has gone after me like this. He's been here a long time and I've been here since the system released. When did this alleged hypothetical incident happen? If it did why mention it now and not when it supposedly happened?

I don't know why he hates me. I'm a positive member of our community. Xeed is someone who's been banned multiple times for trolling this and other boards.

If I'm no longer wanted here I'll leave I guess...

:(
---
3ds friend code: 2234-7580-2242 PSN:roxasflame
currently playing: fire emblem awakening
#153SagadegoPosted 10/3/2013 6:21:52 PM
ventus_wind posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
I honestly have no idea why Xeed has gone after me like this. He's been here a long time and I've been here since the system released. When did this alleged hypothetical incident happen? If it did why mention it now and not when it supposedly happened?

I don't know why he hates me. I'm a positive member of our community. Xeed is someone who's been banned multiple times for trolling this and other boards.

If I'm no longer wanted here I'll leave I guess...

:(

---
Now Playing:
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team/Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan/(3ds) Persona 1/star ocean 1st departure (psp) Xenoblade(wii)
#154XCrossYZPosted 10/3/2013 6:47:35 PM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
Either grow a backbone or put me on Ignore. It's not that difficult.

You have me on ignore. So does that mean you don't have a backbone?

Lol, regarding this Xeed guy, I can see now why so many times it's been banned. The guy is deliberately going around flaming people, seen it in a few topics already. What a hypocrite.
---
I bleed Big Blue!
Official Asmodeus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#155Sailor GoonPosted 10/3/2013 8:20:51 PM
PS_Vita posted...
Gamefaqs: Where people post their fetish's and then cry for the mods when someone remembers it.

Not that I really care but unless you can prove she posted things like that, you're just coming across as pathetic.
---
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#156ThePonyColliePosted 10/3/2013 9:07:19 PM
Some of you should just move on and stop caring about useless stuff.
#157talesfan215Posted 10/3/2013 9:59:29 PM
All this hate towards Vishana lately. It's really unwarranted.
---
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.
#158ServantGoon666Posted 10/4/2013 12:19:02 AM
Lol! Vishana having a meltdown again!
#159RandomFalcoPosted 10/4/2013 12:57:05 AM
I find it quite humorous how some users here have latched on to vishana the way they have here.
---
~Unbiased Club Team Leader~
---The Objective NGG Sovereign---
#160ServantGoon666Posted 10/4/2013 1:20:23 AM
RandomFalco posted...
I find it quite humorous how some users here have latched on to vishana the way they have here.

You know, Sony made a game about you. It was called White Knight Chronicles.