Should I skip Jak 2 for now and play Jak 3?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Should I skip Jak 2 for now and play Jak 3?
3 years ago#1
Im at about 46% in Jak 2. I encountered a stupidly unfair level( Escaping with the seal piece). Apparently Jak 3 has improved a lot so should I skip Jak 2 for now and play Jak 3?
To be or not to be, William Shakespeare sucks.
3 years ago#2
Yes. Jak 2 annoys me.
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
3 years ago#3
keep playing
3 years ago#4
Just bite your lip and finish it, you might as well if you're already half way through.
FC: 2921-9087-2265
3 years ago#5
It's really not worth the aggravation. And with the framerate issues and rear touch controls it makes it worse.

There's no shame in giving up. I've given up on Jak 2 twice (originally on ps2 and again on Vita). After a few hours it stops being fun to me and just becomes a chore.
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
3 years ago#6
Its so difficult, it makes me wanna cry :(
3 years ago#7
if you skip it, you'll never go back to it.
Show me a hero and I will write you a tragedy.
-F. Scott Fitzgerald
3 years ago#8
gambit444 posted...
if you skip it, you'll never go back to it.

That is true....
3 years ago#9
Fine but can anyone give me some tips for this stupid mission. What was Naughty Dog thinking when they made this stupid mission?
3 years ago#10
Jak 2 was hugely popular when it came out, maybe with teens. It was the super cool gritty GTA version of a classic style platformer. Looking back at it now it's an embarrassment. It was like the Poochie to Itchy and Scratchy. Kids think this is cool right?

edit: I retract my statement now that I see you think Shakespeare sucks. This game is appropriate for your age group.
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Should I skip Jak 2 for now and play Jak 3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived