Why Vita is the better handheld

#41talesfan215Posted 10/5/2013 3:37:55 PM
AdamantRock posted...
I find it strange that some of the ponies here seem so interested in Pokemon of all things, given the unpleasant facts we've learned about those new games. Of all the games on the 3DS to want. Oh well.

What? And I play whatever has good games in it. Brand loyalists need to have their account terminated and not procreating would be a nice bonus so their genes aren't spread.
---
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.
#42sworderPosted 10/5/2013 3:42:56 PM(edited)
PS_Vita posted...
Good to know the troll-feeders and hentai-watchers are banding together.

Is this supposed to be offensive? People that feed trolls do it because they have nothing better to do at the moment, and people that watch hentai aren't exactly ashamed of it or whatever unless they're watching lolis. And even then just by looking into the anime boards, they're apparently proud of the fact and have loli pics in their sigs

Just seems like a silly thing to post

Anyway, 3DS has less games to me. Out of all the games with 85+ metacritic score, I'd wanna play less than 10 for 3DS and at least 20 for Vita
#43NathanisDrakePosted 10/5/2013 3:48:59 PM
NathanisDrake posted...
http://i.cubeupload.com/F9TsUH.gif

This post bears repeating. Sure, there might be a game or two that you like over the other, but ultimately the fact stands.

/topic
---
"My pin number is 0001, because I'm number 1!"
- Manfred Von Karma // http://i.imgur.com/k4HdivZ.gif
#44AdamantRockPosted 10/5/2013 4:03:49 PM
talesfan215 posted...
AdamantRock posted...
I find it strange that some of the ponies here seem so interested in Pokemon of all things, given the unpleasant facts we've learned about those new games. Of all the games on the 3DS to want. Oh well.

What? And I play whatever has good games in it. Brand loyalists need to have their account terminated and not procreating would be a nice bonus so their genes aren't spread.

The new Pokemon games seem like trash, from what I know of them. Frequent framerate drops, no 3D outside single battles and caves, primitive models and textures and still the same linear progression and bizarrely segmented world with no freedom or feeling of exploration. Maybe they'll be okay, but I sure as hell won't be buying it on day one.
---
Now Playing: XCOM: Enemy Within (PC), Grand Theft Auto V (360)
Up Next: Rune Factory 4 (3DS), Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS)
#45Lord_VishanaPosted 10/5/2013 4:13:30 PM
sworder posted...
PS_Vita posted...
Good to know the troll-feeders and hentai-watchers are banding together.

Is this supposed to be offensive? People that feed trolls do it because they have nothing better to do at the moment, and people that watch hentai aren't exactly ashamed of it or whatever unless they're watching lolis. And even then just by looking into the anime boards, they're apparently proud of the fact and have loli pics in their sigs

Just seems like a silly thing to post

Anyway, 3DS has less games to me. Out of all the games with 85+ metacritic score, I'd wanna play less than 10 for 3DS and at least 20 for Vita

Just ignore Xeed. He's on the verge of being banned again and all he wants to do is perpetuate lies, cause strife and troll.
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png World's Biggest Kenichi Ebina Fan 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#46talesfan215Posted 10/5/2013 4:55:01 PM
NathanisDrake posted...
NathanisDrake posted...
http://i.cubeupload.com/F9TsUH.gif

This post bears repeating. Sure, there might be a game or two that you like over the other, but ultimately the fact stands.

/topic

Japan has more than two and come November I'll have around 7. Speak for yourself Nathan
---
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.
#47INKU48Posted 10/5/2013 5:01:21 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
I really love the Atelier series but this topic is kinda silly. The Vita has Meruru and Totori Plus with a remake of Rorona releasing next. By saying these games make the Vita games superior to the 3DS would be the equivalent of me saying Etrian Odyssey makes the 3DS the superior system.

The perception of system superiority is entirely subjective. Some of us love the Vita, others love the 3DS, some of us love both!

Seriously, play games, not systems. :-)

The Etrian Odyssey games are at least exclusive (some) and critically acclaimed. This is worse.
#48Lord_VishanaPosted 10/5/2013 5:04:29 PM
INKU48 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
I really love the Atelier series but this topic is kinda silly. The Vita has Meruru and Totori Plus with a remake of Rorona releasing next. By saying these games make the Vita games superior to the 3DS would be the equivalent of me saying Etrian Odyssey makes the 3DS the superior system.

The perception of system superiority is entirely subjective. Some of us love the Vita, others love the 3DS, some of us love both!

Seriously, play games, not systems. :-)

The Etrian Odyssey games are at least exclusive (some) and critically acclaimed. This is worse.

I wasn't my intention to insult Etrian Odyssey. I absolutely adore the series.
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png World's Biggest Kenichi Ebina Fan 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#49INKU48Posted 10/5/2013 5:10:21 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
INKU48 posted...

I wasn't my intention to insult Etrian Odyssey. I absolutely adore the series.

I think you misunderstood me. I meant this topic is worse because Etrian Odyssey are "better" games and some are exclusive to the 3DS.
#50CompassPosted 10/5/2013 5:58:02 PM
tuna-egg posted...
silenthill4vid posted...
mjc0961 posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
This has to be the laziest one yet. Also, that series is trash

Not trash. It's just not to your taste. If you look beyond the moe exterior, it's actually pretty deep.

No, they basically are trash.

I think TC is that guy who lost his mind when I made this informative thread:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/65875279