What makes the 3ds better than the Vita aside from library of games?

#1imagadxxxPosted 10/6/2013 7:04:33 AM
I am just curious because many of my friends keep on saying that the 3ds is better but I do not agree because for me I think that the only thing that makes the 3ds better are the games because it has a lot. Some would say the 3d effect but it still depends on the person I think.
#2Kitt ThrustPosted 10/6/2013 7:07:11 AM
What makes thin crust, New York City style pizza better than Deep Dish, Chicago style pizza? Opinions... just opinions.
---
Go Go Big Underpants !!!
http://i.imgur.com/Wxaal.gif
#3stalemate_666Posted 10/6/2013 7:08:40 AM
The library of games isn't one. 3DS has a better camera but that's all I can think of.
---
psn: Stalemate666
#4INKU48Posted 10/6/2013 7:11:00 AM
Activity Log
Streetpass
3D (don't like this personally but some do)
The folders work better than on Vita even if the Vita has folders now
Clamshell design
Two screens
Resistive touch screen is much better for precision (even if it has other disadvantages)
#5Phil_E_BluntPosted 10/6/2013 7:12:14 AM
A console is only better when you enjoy it more over another console. Both have a nice selection of games and provide a lot of entertainment. If money isn't an issue, having both consoles is great.
---
"He is a Belmont..I will not suffer that bloodline any longer!"
#6filanimetorPosted 10/6/2013 7:17:40 AM
Cheaper memory cards.
---
Video games ruined my life.
Good thing I have two extra lives. XD
#7VegantoKeensPosted 10/6/2013 7:23:11 AM
It is cheap and it was cheap at the right times where the Vita should have gone along with a price cut. That is like 90% of the reason why the 3DS is doing better than the Vita. 3DS didn't have a great library a year ago.
---
Lord Erieos, *******!
GMT + 1 PSN = William-Lake
#8fool_breakaPosted 10/6/2013 7:24:31 AM
I have both. Hardware and operating system wise, the vita is way better. Anybody who says otherwise is BSing you. This isn't even a matter of opinion to be honest. Anyone who has truly tried both will say the Vita's better, faster, and has a just as good or better folder system (it is so basic that if you can't figure that out then your an idiot, it works the exact same as a smartphone).
#9NathanisDrakePosted 10/6/2013 7:30:09 AM
Dear TC,

Why do people buy gaming systems? The reason I ask is because the very answer you're looking for lies in the question.
---
"My pin number is 0001, because I'm number 1!"
- Manfred Von Karma // http://i.imgur.com/CVFgSqj.jpg
#10imagadxxx(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 7:33:00 AM
So since it is the one that they owned they will say it is better? I see, I think I get it now.