Your top five games you want on Vita.

#51UkichiTachibanaPosted 10/9/2013 9:21:07 PM
1. Dark Souls
2. Minecraft (well this is happening already)
3. Diablo 2 + LOD (or similar[NOT DIABLO 3])
4. newer Monster Hunter games
5. TES Morrowind
#52hyjinx17Posted 10/9/2013 10:04:54 PM
1:Brand new game that is exclusive to the vita that isn't a port of an old game.
2:Brand new game that is exclusive to the vita that isn't a port of an old game.
3:Brand new game that is exclusive to the vita that isn't a port of an old game.
4:Brand new game that is exclusive to the vita that isn't a port of an old game.
5:Brand new game that is exclusive to the vita that isn't a port of an old game.
---
Internet says in March "BS:I GOTY, nothing can top it" says the same in June for TLOU. 10 bucks says come Oct. it says the same thing about B2S's/
#53KotomineKireiPosted 10/9/2013 10:28:02 PM
Trupp88 posted...
Can be ports or multiplat or anything but has to be realistic. No Mario or Gears or whatever.

1. The Elder Scrolls. Don't really care if it's a port of an old game or a game made for Vita.

2. Diablo. Preferably Diablo 3. I'm aching for a worth while dungeon crawler that I can sink hours upon hours into. By myself or with some friends.

3. Grand Theft Auto. Can be a port of GTA 5 or a new game made for Vita. The console needs a game of this type.

4. Resident Evil. I'd love a good survival horror old school RE game.

5. Fallout. Can be a port of Fallout 3 or New Vegas or a new game for Vita. This series would be amazing to have on PS Vita.

In order of want:

1. Fallout(New game using the engine that Skyrim uses) or TES(New game spin-off with a Fallout-like decision/karma/stat system)

2. Rengoku III(With free roam, dialogue choices, more customization and upgrades and more weapon armor variety) or Dragon's Dogma II(Without the DLC flooding)

3. Shadow Tower III

4. Xenominer or Minecraft

5. Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance III or Planescape II
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlVHXT3edG4
#54InkSpell432Posted 10/9/2013 11:10:19 PM
1. A Final Fantasy game, preferrably a remake of Final Fantasy Type-0 or another Fighting/RPG like Dissidia: Final Fantasy, but with better improved game mechanics.

2. A Valkyria Chronicles game, specifically Valkyria Chronicles III.

3. Monster Hunter 5.

4. A SoulCalibur spinoff, considering SoulCalibur VI would be on PS4 and Xbox One.

5. An iPhone/Android MORPG remake, like Zenonia 5 or Dark Avenger, to take advantage of the online play, or Phantasy Star Portable 3/Phantasy Star Online 3.
---
MapleStory - Khaini Server; Main: iDramaStory, Lv. 169 Shadower
"I don't play a lot of 'em, but when I play JRPGs, I get addicted to it." -Me
#55VegantoKeensPosted 10/9/2013 11:14:37 PM
1. New survival horror game with the best elements of REmake and Dead Space 1.
2. DMC like action game with a free roam city.
3. New Bioshock for the Vita.
4. A game like the first Dark Cloud.
5. A Red Dead for the Vita.
---
Lord Erieos, *******!
GMT + 1 PSN = William-Lake