can you request a ps1 game?

#11SlimeSwayzePosted 10/10/2013 9:51:25 AM
Crash Bandicoot is the only PS1 game I own that I can't get on my Vita. Well, that and Castlevania Chronicles, but I kind of hate that game and don't mind that I can't get in onto my Vita. Anyway, it sucks that Crash can't be transferred, since I have an 8GB card I use solely for my PS1 classics and Crash is really the only pick up and play type of game I have.
---
Currently Playing: Backlog mania
#12alexg1989Posted 10/10/2013 9:55:09 AM
psvitantifail posted...
Rjmhart posted...
I'm not exactly sure what you are asking. You want to contact Sony and ask them to put a ps1 classic as available for the Vita?

Yes I had bought Metal Gear Solid 1 on my PSP to play it on my Vita but its not downloadable to the Vita:( waste of $10...

I dunno if Sony can do anything about that. If they could, I don't see why they wouldn't have put MGS1 up already since its in the FFVII category, one of the games that made Sony gaming so popular...

You may have to contact Konami about it, instead of Sony. I've thought about it but on my dialup connection, loading twitters and facebooks is a chore... not really worth it since they probably wouldn't answer anyway.

But since you already have MGS1 on PSP, play it there. I've played it on PSP about a dozen times. It plays perfectly...
---
PSN ID: psvitagamer89 ~~ God is fake, isn't it obvious?
Read my blog: http://www.artisticexpression.wordpress.com
#13SlimeSwayzePosted 10/10/2013 10:11:35 AM
psvitantifail posted...
Rjmhart posted...
I'm not exactly sure what you are asking. You want to contact Sony and ask them to put a ps1 classic as available for the Vita?

Yes I had bought Metal Gear Solid 1 on my PSP to play it on my Vita but its not downloadable to the Vita:( waste of $10...

Did you try transferring it to you Vita via your PS3? Some games can't be downloaded, but can be transferred (such as Silent Hill).
---
Currently Playing: Lunar Legends, Fatal Frame, and Batman: Arkham City
#14psvitantifail(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 10:17:34 AM
alexg1989 posted...
psvitantifail posted...
Rjmhart posted...

I dunno if Sony can do anything about that. If they could, I don't see why they wouldn't have put MGS1 up already since its in the FFVII category, one of the games that made Sony gaming so popular...

You may have to contact Konami about it, instead of Sony. I've thought about it but on my dialup connection, loading twitters and facebooks is a chore... not really worth it since they probably wouldn't answer anyway.

But since you already have MGS1 on PSP, play it there. I've played it on PSP about a dozen times. It plays perfectly...

The thing is it broke after that:(
---
Oh no Charlie!!---
#15alexg1989Posted 10/10/2013 10:20:45 AM
psvitantifail posted...
alexg1989 posted...
psvitantifail posted...
Rjmhart posted...

The thing is it broke after that:(

buy a cheap used phatty then... lol they go for like 50 bucks now... 60 at gamestop
---
PSN ID: psvitagamer89 ~~ God is fake, isn't it obvious?
Read my blog: http://www.artisticexpression.wordpress.com