Give me Final Fantasy XII

#31CrankShaftPosted 10/10/2013 10:42:19 AM
I want a FF12 port soooooooooo bad.
Preferably the Zodiac version we missed out on
#32KGTriggerPosted 10/10/2013 10:43:32 AM
I really disliked FF12 the first time I played it, but I gave it a second go this past year and really enjoyed it. Didn't get too far though.

Would definitely buy a port to play while I poop.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089, pm for steam ID
#33pencruPosted 10/10/2013 2:25:40 PM
Freelance_Wolf posted...
Rjmhart posted...
From everything I've read, FFXII probably got the most mixed feedback out of all the FF's.
12 seems to be divided between people that loved it and people that hated it.

I think FFXII and FFVIII are the two FF games with the most mixed feedback. With both games, you either hate it or love it. That said, Both games are among my favourite FF games ever.
#34gadgaurdPosted 10/10/2013 2:30:43 PM
Sami1000 posted...
gadgaurd posted...
Sami1000 posted...
I first hated ff12 but tried it again like few months later and loved it. I have finished it like 4 times, but those 4 times showed some annoying stuff.

If FF12 gets ported to Vita i REALLY HOPE ITS THE ZODIAC EDITION! It seems to fix every single annoying thing in the game.

I would buy the original version which was released in US and EU but not with the full price, because it would remind me the whole time that i'm playing inferior version.

What did you find annoying? I know some people point to the License system(I personally enjoyed that).

Lack of classes
Identical license boards
Too small license boards
Getting Espers to use their final attacks (just google the requirements)
Knowing that Zodiac edition is much, much better game

Just some from the top of my head. License board ana gambit system were fine to me.

I can understand all but the last two(though I disagree with all of them). For the Espers, I don't recall having to do anything complicated. Some just happened, others required the enemy to do something to you or you could do it to yourself. For the last, I just don't see that as a fault with the game.
---
Vesna esta holicia.
#35mishimarampoakuPosted 10/10/2013 8:04:36 PM
http://www.nowgamer.com/features/2111532/final_fantasy_10_102_hd_these_games_have_something_forgotten_by_modern_games.html

Interview...
If [FFX&X-2] proves successful, are you likely to do the same with other games?

Wed love a Vita version of Final Fantasy 12 I am also hoping that this HD remaster will open up some great possibilities in the future.
---
One of the appealing things about the PS Vita is that it allows for this kind of play style. In addition to that, another advantage is that it has a wonderful LCD display that can hold up to the PS3 in terms of graphical quality.

---
"[...] her adult design was excellent." - Laevant
Gamefaqs PSN IDs Spreadsheet: http://goo.gl/7nERKI
#36thebatdaddPosted 10/10/2013 8:18:02 PM
Hooray ports and series that should have died ages ago.

How about getting a fresh, new RPG instead?
---
I speak the truth, deal with it.
#37J_Can_ManPosted 10/10/2013 11:59:45 PM
If IZJS is announced for Vita, I'll literally throw money at my screen.
---
At least I... Wait... Something... You... insult...
bewareofsuperboyprime.wordpress.com