*Never Buys Vita Games At Full Price Crew*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. *Never Buys Vita Games At Full Price Crew*

User Info: talesfan215

talesfan215
3 years ago#21
TC's name has a banned word in it.
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.

User Info: GirlsHateMyFace

GirlsHateMyFace
3 years ago#22
talesfan215 posted...
TC's name has a banned word in it.

U wot m8? How is any word in my name bad? Girls Hate My Face
*No social life crew*
*Never had a friend or girlfriend crew*
(message deleted)

User Info: GirlsHateMyFace

GirlsHateMyFace
3 years ago#24
talesfan215 posted...
The latter after the l and the next four letters spell ****, if you didn't know.

LMAO i was like LMAO

Wow that was not my intention. Can I get banned for that?
*No social life crew*
*Never had a friend or girlfriend crew*

User Info: Tluhdatsi

Tluhdatsi
3 years ago#25
It contains the past tense of a synonym for poop. That's how it's against ToS.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't see that very last post before responding. You do indeed understand the issue. I don't think that's something you'll be banned for, though; it'll just make it a little more difficult for people to refer to you by name.
"We have a Constitution to protect us from the rule of 'most reasonable people'." -Butters (not the one from South Park)

User Info: Akihiko__Sanada

Akihiko__Sanada
3 years ago#26
Sigged. Vita sales are so plenty, and waiting is easy when you have a 3DS to tide you over.
*Never Buys Vita Games At Full Price Crew*

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#27
GirlsSitOnMyFace posted...
talesfan215 posted...
The latter after the l and the next four letters spell ****, if you didn't know.

LMAO i was like LMAO

Wow that was not my intention. Can I get banned for that?

Yes. It's been fun. Happy trails.
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH

User Info: amonte64

amonte64
3 years ago#28
I never buy games at full price period. We already know that $60 is way overpriced for home console games and $30-$40 is overpriced for portable console games.

I don't pay more than $30 for home and $20 for portable console games. And the most I have to wait is a month.

User Info: synthetiksin

synthetiksin
3 years ago#29
Sorry, I'm not poor.

User Info: talesfan215

talesfan215
3 years ago#30
amonte64 posted...
I never buy games at full price period. We already know that $60 is way overpriced for home console games and $30-$40 is overpriced for portable console games.

I don't pay more than $30 for home and $20 for portable console games. And the most I have to wait is a month.

Muramasa is still 40 at my local gamestop and Dragon's Crown is 35 used. Gravity Rush recently went down to around 26 now, but a few weeks ago it was almost 40 dollars pre-owned.
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. *Never Buys Vita Games At Full Price Crew*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived