Square Enix: "we would love to make FFXII HD for Vita"

#1skyrimer3dPosted 10/11/2013 6:22:12 AM
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/10/10/square-enix-wed-love-a-vita-version-of-final-fantasy-xii-ps-vitas-display-can-hold-up-to-ps3s-graphical-quality/
#2RjmhartPosted 10/11/2013 6:24:52 AM
Throws money at work computer, breaks screen, loses job, still buys FFXII.
---
Psn: big_bob002
#3yipeeyahooPosted 10/11/2013 6:28:03 AM
Nice, glad to see SE is supporting the Vita :D
---
PSN:Yipeeyahoo
#4RadKickAssPosted 10/11/2013 6:29:11 AM
Rjmhart posted...

ME TOO!

FFXII is one of the greatest games ever... And Vaan is the worst videogame character ever.
---
TO MICHAEL!
PSN: RadKickAss // 3DS: 0662-2594-4115
#5lunchEATSyouPosted 10/11/2013 6:32:31 AM
RadKickAss posted...
Rjmhart posted...

ME TOO!

FFXII is one of the greatest games ever... And Vaan is the worst videogame character ever.

Hmm... you've misspelled Tidus for some reason.
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
#6BahamutBBobPosted 10/11/2013 6:38:35 AM(edited)
I would be very disappointed if they skip 5-9 in the remake/remaster cycle they have been going through since last gen.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#7Hercik1Posted 10/11/2013 6:40:43 AM
lunchEATSyou posted...
RadKickAss posted...
Rjmhart posted...

ME TOO!

At least Tidus was central to the story in X. Vaan is a side character in his own game Balthier is the main guy in XII.
#8Hercik1Posted 10/11/2013 6:43:47 AM
BahamutBBob posted...
I would be very disappointed if they skip 5-9 in the remake/remaster cycle they have been going through since last gen.

They remade 5 for Iphone and are doing 6 now. Also they said they might remake 7 for iphone too. So that just leaves 8 and 9 out in the cold.
#9lunchEATSyouPosted 10/11/2013 6:47:06 AM
Hercik1 posted...
lunchEATSyou posted...
RadKickAss posted...
Rjmhart posted...

ME TOO!

At least Tidus was central to the story in X. Vaan is a side character in his own game Balthier is the main guy in XII.

That's precisely why Tidus is so awful; you can get away with bad supporting characters (see Hope, Vanille, Cait Sith, etc) but with Tidus you were stuck with that terribly written character from start to finish.
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
#10Neo_HeartlessPosted 10/11/2013 6:53:19 AM
Title ends abruptly. It should say "we would love to make FFXII HD for Vita... but we're going to make it for iOS instead".

I kid I kid! It would be nice to see it on the Vita I think.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]