Do Vita owners not like indie games because...

#11robomagonPosted 10/11/2013 6:05:27 PM
I like indie games just fine.

I just already own most of them on Steam.
---
DO NOT WRITE BELOW THIS LINE
#12stargazer64Posted 10/11/2013 6:06:57 PM
Progressives posted...
Most of them are crappy platformers, to the point where Assassin's Creed Liberation was more innovative than, for example, Super Metboy and Spelunky. 16-bit graphics and padded game length=/= a good game.

Hi Xeed.

Yes, please explain to everyone how innovative the yearly Assassins Creed retread is compared to games that you've never even played.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#13INKU48Posted 10/11/2013 6:53:52 PM
I have lots of indie games. I just don't like how indies seems to be Sony's main focus for the Vita. Sony's internal output in terms of Vita games feels half-assed.
---
Official Gomamon of the Pokemon X and Y Boards
#14j2zon2591Posted 10/11/2013 6:56:17 PM
can't speak for the others but I'm not a fan of indies in general.
#15ProgressivesPosted 10/11/2013 7:02:34 PM
stargazer64 posted...
Progressives posted...
Most of them are crappy platformers, to the point where Assassin's Creed Liberation was more innovative than, for example, Super Metboy and Spelunky. 16-bit graphics and padded game length=/= a good game.

Hi Xeed.

Yes, please explain to everyone how innovative the yearly Assassins Creed retread is compared to games that you've never even played.

Gladly. It actually has a story and *gasp* 3-DIMENSIONAL GAMEPLAY!!!!! Now mind explaining how Super Meatboy is innovative?
#16INKU48Posted 10/11/2013 7:04:46 PM
Innovation is a game having a story and 3D gameplay? lmao
---
Official Gomamon of the Pokemon X and Y Boards
#17Freelance_WolfPosted 10/11/2013 7:04:46 PM
I don't hate indie. A fun game is a fun game to me. I see no distinction between a big budget fun game and a low budget fun game. All I care about is whether the game is fun. Nothing else matters.
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#18ProgressivesPosted 10/11/2013 7:11:38 PM
INKU48 posted...

Well, that was innovation when the PS1 and N64 came out. If indies can't even handle that much, crying about them having magic qualities is rather daft, no? If I piss on a wall and call it art, does that mean it's automatically better than Van Gogh's paintings since (using indie fanboy logic here) "his stuff was popular, so IT SUCKS"?
#19stargazer64Posted 10/11/2013 7:33:51 PM
Progressives posted...
INKU48 posted...

Well, that was innovation when the PS1 and N64 came out. If indies can't even handle that much, crying about them having magic qualities is rather daft, no? If I piss on a wall and call it art, does that mean it's automatically better than Van Gogh's paintings since (using indie fanboy logic here) "his stuff was popular, so IT SUCKS"?

My god. My eyes cannot unsee this.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#20grangiaPosted 10/11/2013 8:01:15 PM
MNeighborTotori posted...
your choices are bad. so I didnt vote.

Same.

And it's a vocal minority that's hating indies, TC.
---
http://app.sketchclub.com/user/10083807
PSN:Dr-Toszi