Do Vita owners not like indie games because...

#111xfactorPosted 10/20/2013 7:04:42 PM
Vita owners don't like indie games because it is totally against the direction that they had when they first made and debut the vita. I still remember the ad where they troll the indie games on the phone.

I think sony should have used the resources to go after bigger games rather than spending all on indie games. Now the chase for indie games has led to a much smaller amount of bigger games.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#112BramStarkPosted 10/20/2013 7:06:00 PM
MNeighborTotori posted...
your choices are bad. so I didnt vote.

overpriced indie games <~
---
Now Playing: Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate(PS3) ~ Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland(VITA)
PSN: BramStark
#113cheezedadadaPosted 10/21/2013 6:08:46 AM(edited)
Nnamz posted...
Oh and I forgot:

User Name Progressives
User ID 6830242
Board User Level -1: Suspended
User's posting privileges have been suspended for one or more Terms of Service violations, pending review by an Administrator.

lmao

Oh my god. Again? Has Xeed been suspended or banned more than any other user in gfaqs history? He must have thousands of accounts by now.

Xeed: Like I said in regards to some indies getting high review scores, some reviewers base their scores off of the overall fun factor of games. A game like Lone Survivor might not blow people away graphically, but if the reviewer had a lot of fun and thinks it deserves a 9/10 then that's his opinion. Some people put graphics on a pedestal and some people couldn't care less about them.
---
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#114stargazer64Posted 10/21/2013 6:08:53 AM
cheezedadada posted...
Nnamz posted...
Oh and I forgot:

User Name Progressives
User ID 6830242
Board User Level -1: Suspended
User's posting privileges have been suspended for one or more Terms of Service violations, pending review by an Administrator.

lmao

Oh my god. Again? Has Xeed has been suspended or banned more than any other user in gfaqs history? He must have thousands of accounts by now.

Oh dear. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy ;)

There was one guy who post-bombed the Vita board a few (weeks?) ago with an army of alts. Bragging about his limitless IP addresses. I think he has Xeed beat.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#115cheezedadadaPosted 10/21/2013 6:15:18 AM
stargazer64 posted...

There was one guy who post-bombed the Vita board a few (weeks?) ago with an army of alts. Bragging about his limitless IP addresses. I think he has Xeed beat.

Damn, I must have missed that post-bombing event. I need to go back to making more regular visits....
---
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
#116lunchEATSyouPosted 10/21/2013 6:18:24 AM
cheezedadada posted...
stargazer64 posted...

Damn, I must have missed that post-bombing event. I need to go back to making more regular visits....

That guy lost almost a dozen alts in a singe Media Create topic lol.
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
#117cheezedadadaPosted 10/21/2013 6:23:50 AM
lunchEATSyou posted...
That guy lost almost a dozen alts in a singe Media Create topic lol.

That might actually explain why I missed some of the action. Lately I go into Media Create topics, look at the numbers and then back out before I get sucked into one of the several fights going on haha.
---