Do Vita owners not like indie games because...

#41talesfan215Posted 10/13/2013 11:00:26 AM
cheezedadada posted...
Progressives posted...
Gladly. It actually has a story and *gasp* 3-DIMENSIONAL GAMEPLAY!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

*breaths* *reads 3D Gameplay = innovation*

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*Finds a list on google for top 25 indie games to keep an eye out for in 2013*

Why are almost 20 of them three dimensional games? Damn, not really that many platformers either? What the hell is going on? Xeed, you lied to me!!!

OMG, it's Cheeze vs Xeed again. Someone find a way to stop this please. :(
---
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.
#42ProgressivesPosted 10/13/2013 1:27:37 PM
Aadrian1234 posted...
Progressives posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Progressives posted...
Gladly. It actually has a story and *gasp* 3-DIMENSIONAL GAMEPLAY!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

*breaths* *reads 3D Gameplay = innovation*

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*Finds a list on google for top 25 indie games to keep an eye out for in 2013*

Why are almost 20 of them three dimensional games? Damn, not really that many platformers either? What the hell is going on? Xeed, you lied to me!!!

*Looks at Spelunky, Super Meatboy, and Thomas Was Alone*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Seriously, what hipsters bought those three? They all have the gameplay, story, andgraphics of low-end Flash games.

So games need a story now? Just because a game has no story but amazing gameplay, makes it bad? And tell me, what other roguelike platformers have the amount of content Spelunky has? Not the free open source Spelunky, the HD release. Very difficult gameplay, very unforgiving and rewarding, has many secret levels and items, a daily challenge mode, and competitive leaderboards? And why is it so addicting? Surely a very shallow game wouldn't have such a big fanbase if it sucked, right? Maybe start looking things up before talking out of your ass.

Why do I even bother, your life goal is to tell people how your opinion is fact.

" Surely a very shallow game wouldn't have such a big fanbase if it sucked, right?"
Justin Beiber and Twilight prove your argument wrong, BEEP BEEP PWNAGE ALERT /sarcasm

@cheezedada
There are some good indie titles, I've said that many times. But I've also heard from indie fans that MOST OF THEM ARE GARBAGE, AND THAT YOU HAVE TO SEARCH TO FIND THE GOOD ONES. Holy hell, how many times must I repeat myself?

Why are all the indie-defenders so salty today?
#43GalluszPosted 10/13/2013 1:28:31 PM
skipboris2 posted...
I love indies. Best thing happening to gaming at the moment. AAA has become so cliche and boring. Jump! Jump! pew pew pew! Pokemon! We've had this stuff for 2+ decades. Indies are the next frontier.

You described... 99% of indies
---
"Impossible doesn't mean very difficult. Very difficult is winning the Nobel Prize; impossible is eating the Sun." ~Lou Reed.
#44Freelance_WolfPosted 10/13/2013 3:11:39 PM
Progressives posted...

There are some good indie titles, I've said that many times. But I've also heard from indie fans that MOST OF THEM ARE GARBAGE, AND THAT YOU HAVE TO SEARCH TO FIND THE GOOD ONES. Holy hell, how many times must I repeat myself?

You can say the exact same thing about non indie games too, you know. There are loads of big name franchises that I don't care for, like GTA, Halo and Elder Scrolls.
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#45ItchyTasty93Posted 10/13/2013 3:46:29 PM
Indies:
PS3 & 360 owners: WOW! This game is so amazing for a decent prize

PC owners: This indie game is truly amazing. Its a bang for a few bucks.

Vita owners: LOL indies

=FACT
---
Official F****** SOB on a specific Gamefaqs boards
LMAO on wannabe officials users... nerds ^\(O_O)/^
#46BramStarkPosted 10/13/2013 3:53:39 PM
c. Some of the Indie Vita games are f****** expensive
---
Now Playing: Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate(PS3) ~ Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland(VITA)
PSN: BramStark
#47gamezero6Posted 10/13/2013 11:40:12 PM
I'm looking forward to some of the indies coming out especially Legend of Raven, Murasaki Baby and Cosmic Star Heroine.

But, for others I can see why Indies aren't popular. Its because its only using a fraction of Vitas power and not even close of utilizing Vitas potential.

Vita is like Gohan when he was fighting Perfect Cell just before he goes SS2. Yeah Vita is cool and has potential but, its still lacking in gaming variety and other usage...

As of right now...

Outside of Japan.
---
XBL GamerTag: NamiXJin
PSN(Ps Vita) ID: JinZer069
#48NnamzPosted 10/14/2013 8:10:36 AM
ItchyTasty93 posted...
Indies:

=FACT

Pretty much this.

The ONLY thing remotely related to indies that Vita owners should be negative about is the fact that they seem to be all we're getting recently. However that doesn't somehow translate into indie announcements and releases being bad.

It's misplaced anger.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Vitavs3DS
#49ProgressivesPosted 10/14/2013 8:19:23 AM
Nnamz posted...
ItchyTasty93 posted...
Indies:

=FACT

Pretty much this.

The ONLY thing remotely related to indies that Vita owners should be negative about is the fact that they seem to be all we're getting recently. However that doesn't somehow translate into indie announcements and releases being bad.

It's misplaced anger.

Excuse us if we don't want to pay for what amount to dolled-up flash games. No offense buddy, but ripping up a ten-dollar bill would be a better use of money than using it to support garbage like Murasaki Baby
#50NnamzPosted 10/14/2013 8:26:29 AM
Progressives posted...
Excuse us if we don't want to pay for what amount to dolled-up flash games.

Logic fail.

You not wanting to play something doesn't mean you should make a crusade against their existence. There are dozens of game series that I can't stand, but I'm aware enough to know that the world doesn't revolve around me and that my tastes don't (and shouldn't) dictate what exists and what doesn't.

And again, my point was that more indies does not mean less AAA games.

No offense buddy, but ripping up a ten-dollar bill would be a better use of money than using it to support garbage like Murasaki Baby

It's quotes like these that make people think you're a parody account at times, lol.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Vitavs3DS