Is buying Malicious Rebirth just because it looks like Gravity Rush a good idea?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Is buying Malicious Rebirth just because it looks like Gravity Rush a good idea?

User Info: MNeighborTotori

MNeighborTotori
3 years ago#1
I actually didnt like Gravity Rushes gameplay. *Gasp (I know) For a $15 game people still seem to score the game poorly on PSN so is it really worth it or not?

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
3 years ago#2
It doesn't look or play like Gravity Rush so it sounds like a bad idea.
Official Gomamon of the Pokemon X and Y Boards

User Info: Zezrs

Zezrs
3 years ago#3
The game is pretty subpar and lasts maybe 5 hours total.

User Info: grangia

grangia
3 years ago#4
It's a very good game. People are just scoring poorly from (what I'm hearing) the fact that they didn't research it right and were expecting something different.

It's a action game for short gameplay against 9 epic bosses with each their own differences. It really only resembles GR in the aerial gameplay though.

There's a few costumes to use and two playable characters.
http://app.sketchclub.com/user/10083807
PSN:Dr-Toszi

User Info: GamerRaf

GamerRaf
3 years ago#5
Not buying Malicious rebirth because I got it free as a PS Plus member on the ps3.
"Lets release a console with no games and no marketing." -Satoru Iwata, 2012

User Info: Encephlon

Encephlon
3 years ago#6
while it looks pretty I heard the game is really quite short. the price is cheap on the other hand.
So many games, so little time...
Unfortunately most portable/HD remakes suffer "Emperor's New Clothes" syndrome. Nostalgia ftw.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Is buying Malicious Rebirth just because it looks like Gravity Rush a good idea?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived