so ps vita didn't do a thing in Japan...

#1xfactorPosted 10/11/2013 5:05:39 PM
what's next? We already have price cut, various events like E3s and gamescom, new colors, and we are soon into year 2 here
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#2Lord_VishanaPosted 10/11/2013 5:09:34 PM
It's only been available for two days. Can you please wait until the next Media Create sales to draw any conclusions?
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png World's Biggest Kenichi Ebina Fan 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#3foxgamer92Posted 10/11/2013 5:14:41 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
It's only been available for two days. Can you please wait until the next Media Create sales to draw any conclusions?

Xfactor has no life though. That will feel like an eternity for someone with nothing to do

Also, do you mind if I add you to my 3DS friends list? I'm always happy to meet another eevee fan.
---
PlayStation Vita has a very bright future. NIS and Compile Heart know that Sony does what Nintendon't.
PSN:Setsuna1292 If you add me, please send a note.
#4Lord_VishanaPosted 10/11/2013 5:19:52 PM
foxgamer92 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

Xfactor has no life though. That will feel like an eternity for someone with nothing to do

Also, do you mind if I add you to my 3DS friends list? I'm always happy to meet another eevee fan.

Of course. :-)

Let me know what your friend code is as well. Actually, just remembered that I didn't add you to PSN yet. I'll make sure to do that.

I just noticed that xfactor wasn't complaining about Vita 2000/Slim. I thought I saw that in the topic title. I need new glasses...
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png World's Biggest Kenichi Ebina Fan 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#5XphoenixedgeXPosted 10/11/2013 5:22:41 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...

Are you seriously trying to reason with this guy? You know he's a pathetic waste of flesh on this site, let alone in real life.
#6gamemaster712Posted 10/11/2013 5:28:01 PM(edited)
foxgamer92 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

Eevee fans!!! Add me?

1521-3689-1890

Just added Vishana, need fox's too.
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)
#7foxgamer92Posted 10/11/2013 5:29:14 PM
gamemaster712 posted...
foxgamer92 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

Eevee fans!!! Add me?

1521-3689-1890

I'll send both you and LV my friend code in private messages. I kind of wish Ninty had a dealy like Sony when it comes to online.
---
PlayStation Vita has a very bright future. NIS and Compile Heart know that Sony does what Nintendon't.
PSN:Setsuna1292 If you add me, please send a note.
#8gamemaster712Posted 10/11/2013 5:33:10 PM
foxgamer92 posted...
gamemaster712 posted...
foxgamer92 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

Eevee fans!!! Add me?

1521-3689-1890

I'll send both you and LV my friend code in private messages. I kind of wish Ninty had a dealy like Sony when it comes to online.

Sent you a friend request.
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)
#9Lord_VishanaPosted 10/11/2013 5:34:46 PM
Apparently the next 3DS firmware update is allegedly supposed to give us unified accounts, NNID, Mii Verse and other things. It was slated for October, but it got delayed. :-(
---
#10stargazer64Posted 10/11/2013 5:35:18 PM
foxgamer92 posted...
gamemaster712 posted...
foxgamer92 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

Eevee fans!!! Add me?

1521-3689-1890

If Nintendo did have an online system like Sony's the possibility of accidentally interacting with the xfactors of the world is too much for anyone to bear.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH