so ps vita didn't do a thing in Japan...

#11xfactor(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 6:36:39 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
foxgamer92 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
It's only been available for two days. Can you please wait until the next Media Create sales to draw any conclusions?

Xfactor has no life though. That will feel like an eternity for someone with nothing to do

Also, do you mind if I add you to my 3DS friends list? I'm always happy to meet another eevee fan.

Of course. :-)

Let me know what your friend code is as well. Actually, just remembered that I didn't add you to PSN yet. I'll make sure to do that.

I just noticed that xfactor wasn't complaining about Vita 2000/Slim. I thought I saw that in the topic title. I need new glasses...

I didn't complain because i am cutting the vita some slack. There isn't a need to wait for media create, since we already know the result.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#12foxgamer92Posted 10/11/2013 6:39:57 PM
gamemaster712 posted...
foxgamer92 posted...
gamemaster712 posted...
foxgamer92 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
It's only been available for two days. Can you please wait until the next Media Create sales to draw any conclusions?

Xfactor has no life though. That will feel like an eternity for someone with nothing to do

Also, do you mind if I add you to my 3DS friends list? I'm always happy to meet another eevee fan.

Eevee fans!!! Add me?

1521-3689-1890

I'll send both you and LV my friend code in private messages. I kind of wish Ninty had a dealy like Sony when it comes to online.

Sent you a friend request.

On GameFaqs? Or on PSN? I'm not really sure how to get to friend requests on GF.
---
PlayStation Vita has a very bright future. NIS and Compile Heart know that Sony does what Nintendon't.
PSN:Setsuna1292 If you add me, please send a note.
#13foxgamer92Posted 10/11/2013 6:42:54 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Apparently the next 3DS firmware update is allegedly supposed to give us unified accounts, NNID, Mii Verse and other things. It was slated for October, but it got delayed. :-(

Thank you. I didn't know that. I really want the unified accounts.
---
PlayStation Vita has a very bright future. NIS and Compile Heart know that Sony does what Nintendon't.
#14Lord_VishanaPosted 10/11/2013 6:52:16 PM
Added both of you. :-)

It's long over due but it's a step in the right direction. Now they just have to put SNES and GBA games on the Eshop! Seriously, why they won't do this baffles me. Do they have any idea how badly people want portable Super Metroid, Super Mario RPG, Mother ect. It's a potential gold mine for them.
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png World's Biggest Kenichi Ebina Fan 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#15foxgamer92Posted 10/11/2013 7:00:09 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Added both of you. :-)

It's long over due but it's a step in the right direction. Now they just have to put SNES and GBA games on the Eshop! Seriously, why they won't do this baffles me. Do they have any idea how badly people want portable Super Metroid, Super Mario RPG, Mother ect. It's a potential gold mine for them.

YES<3. I want Super Mario World on 3DS so badly.
---
#16HungoverHero777Posted 10/11/2013 7:03:32 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...

The next Media Create? You mean the one where Pokémon will be at the top, having sold more than everything else combined?
---
"I'd rather die tomorrow as myself, than live forever as someone else." - Blues, DLN: 000
Have a Wii U, getting a PS4.
#17mike_411Posted 10/11/2013 7:07:12 PM
Xcite....

I mean, xfactor topic.
---
I wish all weapons & armor looked identical.
#18GamerRafPosted 10/11/2013 8:07:41 PM
I'd wait untill the end of this year to even bring that topic up.You can't expect 2m sales to occur in a couple days.
---
"Lets release a console with no games and no marketing." -Satoru Iwata, 2012