Random Vita TV questions! Who's got some answers?

#1coolguyjonesPosted 10/11/2013 6:32:38 PM
Hey I got a few Vita TV questions. (Just wondering. Doesn't really matter at the moment seens it's not coming to the states any time soon)

1) Will the vita games look better on your tv? or will they look streched out?
2) Does this mean, if someone just want to play vita games on their TV, the vita handheld will be unnessessary?
3) Anyone remember when you could connect your game boy games to the gamecube, and play them off the TV? (That's what the Vita TV reminds me of lol)
4)How will saving work? Will the Vita TV come with a hard drive? or do you need the memory card?
5) Are these enough questions?
6) Will you be able to run any streaming such as Hulu or Netfix?
7) What will be the best feature of Vita TV? The PS4 streaming?

Answers any many of these questions as you'd like :) Let's get this conversation rolling
#2Awesomest_PrimePosted 10/11/2013 6:48:01 PM(edited)
2. Yes, though I'm hoping that Sony will one day reveal a HDMI out cable for portable Vitas.
4. It runs off the same memory cards as handheld Vitas.
5. No.
6. Probably. The Vita TV is already stated to support Hulu and Niconico.
7. Whatever you prefer.
---
It's so sunny today.
Drakengard 3 will be coming to Europe and North America in 2014.
#3GamerRafPosted 10/11/2013 7:01:45 PM
coolguyjones posted...
Hey I got a few Vita TV questions. (Just wondering. Doesn't really matter at the moment seens it's not coming to the states any time soon)

1) Will the vita games look better on your tv? or will they look streched out?
2) Does this mean, if someone just want to play vita games on their TV, the vita handheld will be unnessessary?
3) Anyone remember when you could connect your game boy games to the gamecube, and play them off the TV? (That's what the Vita TV reminds me of lol)
4)How will saving work? Will the Vita TV come with a hard drive? or do you need the memory card?
5) Are these enough questions?
6) Will you be able to run any streaming such as Hulu or Netfix?
7) What will be the best feature of Vita TV? The PS4 streaming?

Answers any many of these questions as you'd like :) Let's get this conversation rolling

1) It will be upscaled to 1080i.
2)Yes, unless it requires touchscreen then you'll need the handheld Vita.
3)Yes, and the SNES with gameboy games.
4)You will need a Vita memory card.
5)It's not if you're unsure.
6)Yes, it does anything the Vita itself does except touchscreen, Hopefully touchscreen works with a PS4 control.
7)Best feature would be playing games on the T.V. (Why would you stream PS4 games on the Vita T.V when you can play it on the PS4 itself?.
---
"Lets release a console with no games and no marketing." -Satoru Iwata, 2012