PS Vita 2000

#11INKU48Posted 10/12/2013 6:18:34 PM
SharkPowah posted...
My normal account, the mods here have some type of fixation on anything negative said about Xbox One means long term bans.

http://s21.postimg.org/uhgyspxv9/Untitled.png

Well, your signature was trolling so I say the suspension was fair. It adds trolling to all your posts and disrupts many threads.
---
Official Gomamon of the Pokemon X and Y Boards
#12Awesomest_PrimePosted 10/12/2013 8:50:11 PM
INKU48 posted...
Well, your signature was trolling so I say the suspension was fair. It adds trolling to all your posts and disrupts many threads.

His signature was just a joke. If you clicked on it, it sent you to your profile page.
---
It's so sunny today.
Drakengard 3 will be coming to Europe and North America in 2014.
#13INKU48Posted 10/12/2013 9:06:51 PM
Awesomest_Prime posted...
INKU48 posted...

His signature was just a joke. If you clicked on it, it sent you to your profile page.

Which is exactly why it's trolling. He's provoking users unaware of how the link works. They will waste their time asking him about it in the thread (which will lead to off-topic posting), they will waste their time sending him PMs about it and they will waste theirs and the mods' time by reporting it.

I have seen it several times.
---
Official Gomamon of the Pokemon X and Y Boards
#14SharkPowahPosted 10/13/2013 3:00:58 AM
INKU48 posted...

I have seen it several times.

I'm sure you have, I've had it for 13 years XD, mods have never once asked me to remove it.