DBZ Battle Of Z Gameplay

#1JCrimson95Posted 10/12/2013 9:17:07 AM
http://n4g.com/news/1371739/dragon-ball-z-battle-of-z-first-gameplay-of-cell-saga
---
If You Don't Stand For Something. You May Fall For Anything. - Psn Jalenhead95
#2battlfrnt2006Posted 10/12/2013 9:27:51 AM
I'm still on the fence about the Vita version of this one. It looks great, but the lack of info specifically about the Vita version worries me that it might be really watered down.
---
Gamertag: CapraDaemon / PSN (Vita/PSP): mtllica
Now Playing: GTA5, Final Fantasy XIV ARR (PC), Diablo 3 (360), Gods Eater Burst
#3iDoneGotUPosted 10/12/2013 9:57:28 AM
battlfrnt2006 posted...
I'm still on the fence about the Vita version of this one. It looks great, but the lack of info specifically about the Vita version worries me that it might be really watered down.

It's 4 v 4 local MP last time I heard about it. I recommend PS3 ver.
---
Surrender Before ME!
#4JCrimson95(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 10:38:43 AM
iDoneGotU posted...
battlfrnt2006 posted...

It's 4 v 4 local MP last time I heard about it. I recommend PS3 ver.

if only I.had a ps3
---
#5ProgressivesPosted 10/12/2013 11:34:14 AM
So no online?
#6VegantoKeensPosted 10/12/2013 11:53:05 AM
This game looks great, but the UI is terrible. It is all over the screen blocking everything. You barely have 2 inches of the actual battle left on your Vita screen.
---
Lord Erieos, *******!
GMT + 1 PSN = William-Lake
#7iDoneGotUPosted 10/12/2013 12:19:11 PM(edited)
Progressives posted...
So no online?

Is it possible to play co-op on one console?
"To play with other players, each player must have their own console. The reason for this is that we want the players to get the best graphics possible in full screen. Online, up to four players can form a team and eight players can take part in Battle Mode. Regarding the PS Vita, if you and a friend each have a Vita, you can get together in one place and play via ad hoc connection. Thatís all we can say about it for now."

So ad-hoc only and i'm assuming NO cross-play...
---
Surrender Before ME!
#8RoachmeatPosted 10/12/2013 8:41:51 PM
A lot of concepts in this game trip over each other. This game is definitely more for the fan base. I could imagine a lot of critics nitpicking on how the camera gets stuck behind objects or how characters end up out of view most of the time.

Did anyone see the control setup? I know the U.S. probably won't get a demo of this, but I already know that I will need some time to get used to the movement changes from playing Tenkaichi.

---
"..I said no mercy!" --Xianghua victory, Soul Calibur 2
#9talesfan215Posted 10/12/2013 10:17:04 PM
Camera looks worse than the first raging blast and the AI totally sucks. It was probably on very easy though. I hope it allows for 1 on 1 battles.
---
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.
#10JCrimson95(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 6:12:05 PM
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/10/dragon-ball-z-battle-of-z-achievements/

here are the trophies
---