Do NOT buy Valhalla Knights 3!

#71Kyoshiro12345Posted 10/14/2013 1:30:15 AM
TinyTim123 posted...
USMCinfinity posted...
Trust me when I say this game is BAD. No voice acting, gameplay is slow, tedious and just BORING. Graphics are on par with PSP. Story couldnt suck more.

Heck if you wanna buy it for the boobs, they ALSO look pixelated.

Well I'm sold! Your endorsement was all I needed!
No voice acting means there will be subtitles and I'll know what's going on.
Graphics? Don't care.
Story? I'm probably okay with that. I'm not a graphics whore.
Slow paced gameplay? Sold!
I enjoyed the previous versions of the game, so I will likely enjoy this one.

I guess I'm not in it for the boobs.

I'll have my copy Tuesday, and likely won't play for some time, just because sooooo many games! and I've been bad about managing my gaming time.

---
Screenshot it or it didnt happen.
#72XCrossYZPosted 10/14/2013 7:43:14 AM
ryudin89 posted...
Icewitch posted...
Has anyone ITT actually played a Valhalla Knights game before? They're beyond awful in every way.

This. It's a terrible franchise and I'm surprised it has so many games. It blows my mind that people are actually defending it.

Everyone would be better off just waiting for YS.

The people "defending" this game I bathe topic look more like the usual "I can only be a good debater on the internet" sort of folk. TC just giving a heads up, and they want to attack him for that.
---
I bleed Big Blue!
Official Asmodeus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#73talesfan215Posted 10/14/2013 7:48:38 AM
XCrossYZ posted...
ryudin89 posted...
Icewitch posted...
Has anyone ITT actually played a Valhalla Knights game before? They're beyond awful in every way.

This. It's a terrible franchise and I'm surprised it has so many games. It blows my mind that people are actually defending it.

Everyone would be better off just waiting for YS.

The people "defending" this game I bathe topic look more like the usual "I can only be a good debater on the internet" sort of folk. TC just giving a heads up, and they want to attack him for that.

Pretty sure this is the reason they're attacking him.

USMCinfinity posted...
Ok guys f*** it, GO BUY the damn game. Vita board never changes.

What makes the game feel boring?

It feels like a rushed our PS1 game in which the menu looks better than everything else. If a girl to get quest from her is ya'll cup of tea then this gets 10/10.

Also, I'm sure those that will buy this game already know what to expect. Also, an Xseed rep (Wyrdwad) said this game improves on the last two, so it can't be that bad.
---
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.
#74Ambassador_KongPosted 10/14/2013 8:11:49 AM
USMCinfinity posted...
Ok guys f*** it, GO BUY the damn game. Vita board never changes.

What makes the game feel boring?

It feels like a rushed our PS1 game in which the menu looks better than everything else. If masturbating a girl to get quest from her is ya'll cup of tea then this gets 10/10.

It's the Vita board, you aren't allowed to say anything bad about the Vita here. After all, this is the only place on Earth that hasn't come to terms with the fact that the Vita is dead.
---
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi.
#75INKU48Posted 10/14/2013 8:28:17 AM
TerryJ999 posted...
INKU48 posted...
Icewitch posted...

Roflmao at comparing VK to FF7.

No one has compared it to FF7. TC's shallow criticism about VK3 could also be applied to FF7. That is all that has been said.

How could a game that was made in 2013 could be applied to a game that was made back in 97'?
If SE made a game that has all of specs of a 90's game, don't you think people would be disappointed?

"IS Final Fantasy a bad game?", "IS". "IS". Present tense. 97 ain't relevant here.

Would Final Fantasy be a bad game if you played it today for the first time because it has poor graphics and no voice acting?
---
Official Gomamon of the Pokemon X and Y Boards
#76TinyTim123Posted 10/14/2013 8:33:23 AM
INKU48 posted...
"IS Final Fantasy a bad game?", "IS". "IS". Present tense. 97 ain't relevant here.

Would Final Fantasy be a bad game if you played it today for the first time because it has poor graphics and no voice acting?

Why does everything have to have voice acting now to be "good"? I hate when there is voice acting and no options for subtitles (one of the things I hated about FFX).
I certainly can't deny the graphics are kinda painful to look at now what with progress. I expect Paul to look at least as good as he did in Tekken 3. =\ Sprite art has held up much better by comparison. It's why I can't bring myself to play the original Tekken, though I loved it so.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#77ryudin89Posted 10/14/2013 9:16:53 AM
talesfan215 posted...

So the reason everyone is attacking him, is because he stated that the board attacks people that have a negative opinion on things which is 100% true? Also he never flamed or insulted anyone at all?

Yeah you keep telling yourself that bull**** talesfan...
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
3DS Friend Code:3780-9074-3418
#78ProgressivesPosted 10/14/2013 9:46:18 AM
ryudin89 posted...
talesfan215 posted...

So the reason everyone is attacking him, is because he stated that the board attacks people that have a negative opinion on things which is 100% true? Also he never flamed or insulted anyone at all?

Yeah you keep telling yourself that bull**** talesfan...

Talesfan is a pretty big troll on these boards, FYI. If you want more than indies and ports, you're "entitled" according to him.
#79mjnoir1Posted 10/14/2013 10:03:56 AM
Gotta love nerd fights.

VK 1 i had to force myself to finish.
VK 2 was 1000 times better.

Only huge issue with this series is the super slow XP gain after level 5 and grinding subjobs..
#80Zechs23Posted 10/14/2013 10:13:16 AM
I wasn't going to anyways.
---
3DS FC: 0619-3034-0578