And I'm talking Hell run!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=c4-feed-u&v=E4pNBdlbMIM
---
PSN, Steam and NNID: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964
2 years ago#2
That was insanity.

My inadequacy knows no bounds.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
2 years ago#3
Holy ***** !
That was crazy.
Spend more than 50 hours on the game, and a lot more on the 360 version, and my jaw dropped many times while watching that video.
Amazing. Thanks for sharing !
---
You should not waste your time reading this...
2 years ago#4
Work of the devil.
2 years ago#5
I am really good at the first two levels on Spelunky, but I suck at the slippy ice world. I hate those levels with a passion and am flustered at the slowdown it produces on the Vita.
---
Are you a racist? Find out here by taking the test:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj4aGzooQdk
2 years ago#6
hustlin_pimpste posted...
I am really good at the first two levels on Spelunky, but I suck at the slippy ice world. I hate those levels with a passion and am flustered at the slowdown it produces on the Vita.

Bad code.

I really like the ice levels (in spite of the slowdown when it snows). Helps to have the cape or jetpack.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
2 years ago#7
stargazer64 posted...
hustlin_pimpste posted...

Bad code.

I really like the ice levels (in spite of the slowdown when it snows). Helps to have the cape or jetpack.

It also helps to have the spike boots so you don't slip.
---
PSN, Steam and NNID: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Greatest Spelunky run yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived