Lengthy description of Valhalla Knights 3

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Lengthy description of Valhalla Knights 3
2 years ago#1
Thought this might help some people. It certainly sounds good to me, although I see the negative feedback from some people that bought it. I'm having a hard time figuring out if the game is worth it or not.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/684063-valhalla-knights-3/67352951
---
Psn: big_bob002
2 years ago#2
Bumping this once. The person in that thread posted some flaws about the game. Seems like a good read for people who are on the fence about the game.
---
2 years ago#3
That was a very informative read. I was on the fence myself but I believe I will pass on the game.
---
Check out what I'm playing this week at:
http://www.gamesmelter.com/what-im-playing-this-week-16/
2 years ago#4
it actually sounds way better than the first. definitely willing to give it a try now, but still not at full price. thx for the link tc. I think I'll even give the first another try. can't hurt.
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
2 years ago#5
I swear the Valhalla knights 3 developers are here Gamefaqs trying to convince us to buy their game. Never seen game being bringed up so much.
2 years ago#6
Sami1000 posted...
I swear the Valhalla knights 3 developers are here Gamefaqs trying to convince us to buy their game. Never seen game being bringed up so much.

*brought
2 years ago#7
SuperDogqHD posted...
Sami1000 posted...

*brought

Thanks. "bringed" sound (ed?) little weird to me.
2 years ago#8
Sami1000 posted...

Of course it's one of what, 2 retail games this month? Also, I'm pretty sure at one point either today or yesterday I saw the following 2 topics right next to each other:

-DO buy Valhalla Knights 3
-DO NOT buy Valhalla Knights 3

lol
---
2 years ago#9
Rjmhart Posted..
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/684063-valhalla-knights-3/67352951

Seems like a good read for people who are on the fence about the game.

I was already going to get the game with credits. But now reading this has made me think that VK3 will be a good bargain for close to free.

It would be great to actually "platinum" a game because I can't get enough of creating new party members and building teams.
2 years ago#10
Rjmhart posted...
Sami1000 posted...

Of course it's one of what, 2 retail games this month? Also, I'm pretty sure at one point either today or yesterday I saw the following 2 topics right next to each other:

-DO buy Valhalla Knights 3
-DO NOT buy Valhalla Knights 3

lol

I saw that too. Its either that we have "dev agents" here trying to make us to buy their game OR this is just the usual gamefaqs madness.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Lengthy description of Valhalla Knights 3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived