• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Lengthy description of Valhalla Knights 3
3 years ago#11
Sami1000 posted...
Rjmhart posted...
Sami1000 posted...
I swear the Valhalla knights 3 developers are here Gamefaqs trying to convince us to buy their game. Never seen game being bringed up so much.

Of course it's one of what, 2 retail games this month? Also, I'm pretty sure at one point either today or yesterday I saw the following 2 topics right next to each other:

-DO buy Valhalla Knights 3
-DO NOT buy Valhalla Knights 3

lol

I saw that too. Its either that we have "dev agents" here trying to make us to buy their game OR this is just the usual gamefaqs madness.

It was madness. I was trying to be funny, and surprise surprise it didn't really work as intended. Although seeing the two topics next to each other is kinda funny.
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
3 years ago#12
Everyone here knows the reputation of the previous Valhalla Knight games. As a consumer we'd like to know if it has improved. The problem is that the impressions so far have been as shallow as they say the game is supposed to be.
3 years ago#13
Sami1000 posted...
Rjmhart posted...
Sami1000 posted...
I swear the Valhalla knights 3 developers are here Gamefaqs trying to convince us to buy their game. Never seen game being bringed up so much.

Of course it's one of what, 2 retail games this month? Also, I'm pretty sure at one point either today or yesterday I saw the following 2 topics right next to each other:

-DO buy Valhalla Knights 3
-DO NOT buy Valhalla Knights 3

lol

I saw that too. Its either that we have "dev agents" here trying to make us to buy their game OR this is just the usual gamefaqs madness.

There was a million The Walking Dead topics going around prior to release.
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Lengthy description of Valhalla Knights 3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived