Lengthy description of Valhalla Knights 3

#11stargazer64Posted 10/14/2013 5:41:23 PM
Sami1000 posted...
Rjmhart posted...
Sami1000 posted...
I swear the Valhalla knights 3 developers are here Gamefaqs trying to convince us to buy their game. Never seen game being bringed up so much.

Of course it's one of what, 2 retail games this month? Also, I'm pretty sure at one point either today or yesterday I saw the following 2 topics right next to each other:

-DO buy Valhalla Knights 3
-DO NOT buy Valhalla Knights 3

lol

I saw that too. Its either that we have "dev agents" here trying to make us to buy their game OR this is just the usual gamefaqs madness.

It was madness. I was trying to be funny, and surprise surprise it didn't really work as intended. Although seeing the two topics next to each other is kinda funny.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#12redmarthPosted 10/14/2013 6:17:28 PM
Everyone here knows the reputation of the previous Valhalla Knight games. As a consumer we'd like to know if it has improved. The problem is that the impressions so far have been as shallow as they say the game is supposed to be.
#13talesfan215Posted 10/14/2013 10:17:56 PM
Sami1000 posted...
Rjmhart posted...
Sami1000 posted...
I swear the Valhalla knights 3 developers are here Gamefaqs trying to convince us to buy their game. Never seen game being bringed up so much.

Of course it's one of what, 2 retail games this month? Also, I'm pretty sure at one point either today or yesterday I saw the following 2 topics right next to each other:

-DO buy Valhalla Knights 3
-DO NOT buy Valhalla Knights 3

lol

I saw that too. Its either that we have "dev agents" here trying to make us to buy their game OR this is just the usual gamefaqs madness.

There was a million The Walking Dead topics going around prior to release.
---
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.