Now that Kingdom Hearts 2.5 had been announced..

#1XphoenixedgeXPosted 10/14/2013 5:17:11 PM
...for PS3 and includes Birth by Sleep, maybe they'll release it on Vita since the original PSP Birth by Sleep isn't supported.

Hey, it could happen.
#2Zechs23Posted 10/14/2013 5:23:33 PM
Or instead, they can make a brand new KH for Vita.
---
3DS FC: 0619-3034-0578
#3arclouks_xPosted 10/14/2013 5:24:53 PM
But knowing square enix we will see em on iphone.
---
PSN:JustArc_
Now playing:Killzone Mercenary,Rayman Origins, Far Cry 3.
#4Phil_E_BluntPosted 10/14/2013 5:25:08 PM
Never played Birth By Sleep...or most of the KH games. I'm tempted to get both of these collections....but I'd much rather have them on my Vita.
I have a good feeling they will get the port treatment so I'll hold off on a purchase for a while. Got plenty of games to keep me occupied.
---
"He is a Belmont..I will not suffer that bloodline any longer!"
#5INKU48Posted 10/14/2013 5:25:32 PM
It won't. Might lead to less people whining about that mediocre game not being on PSN hopefully though.
---
Official Gomamon of the Pokemon X and Y Boards
#6Zechs23Posted 10/14/2013 5:28:02 PM
INKU48 posted...
It won't. Might lead to less people whining about that mediocre game not being on PSN hopefully though.

Excuse you, but BBS is awesome. 2nd best KH with KH2 being top.
---
3DS FC: 0619-3034-0578
#7BerlingerTPosted 10/14/2013 5:33:12 PM
INKU48 posted...

Birth by Sleep is regarded by many as the best game of the series along with Kingdom Hearts II. It's my personal favorite.
---
Gaming "Blog" - http://www.bubblews.com/account/70331-berlingertg
Now Playing: Final Fantasy V (iOS), Final Fantasy III (PSP/PS Vita)
#8INKU48Posted 10/14/2013 5:58:42 PM
BerlingerT posted...
INKU48 posted...

Birth by Sleep is regarded by many as the best game of the series along with Kingdom Hearts II. It's my personal favorite.

Really? I think all games after Kingdom Hearts II have been major disappointments.

My point is that the game will now be "better on PS3" and I'm fed up with threads about Crisis Core and this one because it's not happening and you can already play them if you want.

You can get a PSP for 50 bucks these days. It's almost a non-issue that this isn't on the Vita.
---
Official Gomamon of the Pokemon X and Y Boards
#9BerlingerTPosted 10/14/2013 6:00:19 PM
INKU48 posted...
BerlingerT posted...
INKU48 posted...

Really? I think all games after Kingdom Hearts II have been major disappointments.

My point is that the game will now be "better on PS3" and I'm fed up with threads about Crisis Core and this one because it's not happening and you can already play them if you want.

You can get a PSP for 50 bucks these days. It's almost a non-issue that this isn't on the Vita.

I'm not going to whine about it, but it would be nice to have Birth by Sleep on my Vita. But if I really wanna play it, I have a PSP 3000 I can use my BBSFM UMD for.

Crisis Core, I don't really care about. I played enough of it on the PSP for my taste. I got tired of it after my second run.
---
Visit My Blog! - http://www.bubblews.com/account/70331-berlingertg
Now Playing: Final Fantasy V (iOS), Final Fantasy III (PSP/PS Vita)
#10rpglover13Posted 10/14/2013 6:40:24 PM
I have been computer deprived for the whole day, coming online and seeing the announcement of 2.5 made my week (especially it having BBS).